• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
I do think that post earlier in game from Frinckles along the lines of "damnit Magic" was a slip, I can't really find anything incriminating though, it could be due to him clearing hime and his frustration at that, but I wouldn't be confident enough in it to use it for anything

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Working on it, give me about an hour.

I'm starting to struggle to see a world where Ratchet and Tweet aren't among them though just based on who I think is town
This sounds like you have a list already tho. Flower, Ratchet, and Tweet.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I do think that post earlier in game from Frinckles along the lines of "damnit Magic" was a slip, I can't really find anything incriminating though, it could be due to him clearing hime and his frustration at that, but I wouldn't be confident enough in it to use it for anything

Yeah I'm fairly certain it was too. Didn't fit at all with the context of what was going on in-thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
No, I need you to use your flower power and trust me. Ultra was even angling to keep our only know protection off you. Ultra/Hime isn't tvt.

Who else claimed protective besides hime

You'll see, anyway gg Flower. Hope you get this tomorrow. Thanks for the invite.

Worst vig shot NA btw but at least your wifom is decent.
:dead

He actually said Ultra/hime isn't T v T

And he has soft cleared Flower here by trying to pocket and convince her and induce paranoia over Ultra's slot

Now who else do I Town clear

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Vote RDK.

- conveniently leaves me out of his Town list when it should be f***ing obvious I am given how sure I was on Cake and hammering Frink+ pushing for a Lethal hammer
- slipped when talking about making Hime look bad to improve his own standing, but nobody gave a damn f***

You're scum.
I've got rdk as hard town unless you can rectify him asking to be tracked/watched (the Penguini stuff) n1.

Only thing i can think of is a mafia goon but with the 2 flips so far a mafia goon doesn't make sense. Meaning rdk is squarely town in my book and part of the town core

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
And in hindsight, the interaction Ultra had with the original penguini claim sounded like a janitor slip. The argument for a cop!ultra wouldn't have been "uhh that sounds too OP".
As redundant as it is since he's been soft cleared for a while now, just noting this as another reason to soft clear Ultra even more

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Or, you know, RDK could abstain the night he asked someone to track him. Could be a possibility

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What did I tell you about ISO'ing posts on his deathbed

Doing this is dumb
Because it could show a pattern to a tactic - a tactic we discussed earlier where he wouldn't bus, which means he would try to avoid throwing names out there that aren't his mates, correct?

If he's aiming for a misdirection and pocketing, I want to see who he tried to pocket. It's important to note who he was trying to appeal to out of desperation or previously

Ultra

THE BEAR
Because it could show a pattern to a tactic - a tactic we discussed earlier where he wouldn't bus, which means he would try to avoid throwing names out there that aren't his mates, correct?

If he's aiming for a misdirection and pocketing, I want to see who he tried to pocket. It's important to note who he was trying to appeal to out of desperation or previously

No, forget it.

He knows he's flipping scum, he knows that you know you will look at that stuff and give it undue attention, it's worthless.

He's not a level 1 player, a post that looks like last minute distancing could very easily be intentional

Just start from the top with him instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back