• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
So Flower would've seen "your target performed action" since she'd have ended up targetting you, who performed action?
No. I get if my target has an action to use, not if they used an action. I'm not a Follower.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
You know what, for Watson's sake I just go afk before I start flaming you guys for absolute WOAT usages if you're Town.

Coming back tomorrow.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i didn't claim Gad one earlier, i implied i thought town power roles have 2 shots, i didn't want them to know i'd be out of shots
I mean, it's bad thing to do overall but in my situation it's better than dying to vig. I'm doctor.

As for shet threadplay, well, no shet. Idk what you've expected (i mean people who have played with me).
Okay, this is the first time you claimed.

Can you quote the implications where you avoided revealing your first protect?

And can you quote any posts of you interrogating or sniffing around Gad's slot?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
@Dr. Watson @Nibel @Flower @Polar Bear and whoever is online rn

Am i not clear enough that i had no more shots of Doctor at night 3?
100% crystal clear. Aurelian is scum trying to push you bc he thinks i and others might follow bc I suspected your claim of being the doc is the janitored kill but I think you have posted well enough today to sway some of those fears.

Aurelian on the other hand is the exact opposite

Chuck

Paramount
Can you quote the implications where you avoided revealing your first protect?
There's none tbh. More like, i someone saying something like "doctor should never tell how many shots they have left" before i even claimed. It sticked to me. I don't remember who said that but i can look for it if you want.
And can you quote any posts of you interrogating or sniffing around Gad's slot?
I wasn't sniffing or interrogating him. I just had it as solid town alongside flower and hime D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back