• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Paramount
No and you just slipped up there.

Example: if Cubey (vig) shoots Hime (bus driver) but I target Cubey (self-redirector) then his kill shot is automatically redirected to me.

I am pretty confident you aren't Doctor and you aren't town.

Are you Indie or scum?

These sounds like 4 completely different posts, talking about something else.

1. i slipped? where? how?
2. you explain your role just like i did
3. what does me asking you for your usage has to do with me being doctor
4. how me asking "who wasn't performing faction kill at night" makes me scum? and even better, indie?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Tell me why WOULD i be faction kill? I'm scummy af, i'm on none of lynch wagons other than indie, only reason i wasn't lynched yet is my claim that could be easily contested with janitor on N1 (which is still kinda ridiculous to think i'd be so confident with my claim D1, hoping i'm going to kill and janitor good power role claim at random, but whatever).

Point being i'm great material for myslynch. Scum kills confirmed people. First Orca, then Ultra. People who have zero chances to end up lynched. I'd assume they'll kill Cubey, another confirmed town, next.

Actually, I posted in my PM I'd like to use Doctor on Cubey, in case I had 1 more shots for whatever reason (like, one of my actions didn't work and i got it back or whatever), but i got confirmation I'm indeed out of shots.

I mean, I'd have protected Cubey anyway .-.
It feels almost like you're leaning in on my normalized perspective over my mislynch and LHF theories but I digress

True, you're great mislynch material but from a scum POV, you're still an obstruction - I understand then gunning for Ultra since they were placed in a position where their thread position was going to be compromised
But I don't entirely buy that you, a doctor, are still alive this far into the game

Maybe they're playing at a different angle here, but you haven't necessarily been a major factor in getting wagons to gain some steam on you either; you've mostly been background noise, not too obstructive compared to other people, and not really part of the equation up until now
There's no sensibility in your claims is what gets me
The 2x theory you had is believable, but if that's the case, Cubert kind of fucks that theory up - I think it's safer to build the assumption powerful roles or abilities are kind of mixed with 1 shots that might be too disadvanteous to Mafia if Mafia are more likely to have 3 shots with an additional 1 shot
I don't know if numbers would be a way to counteract that or no

Yes, at this stage of the game you're unlikely to be faction killed now
Earlier? No
See: Nibel (town in this scenario and theory)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Watson voted for penguini but then avoided lethal, tweet and frinckles 🤔
A new challenger appears!

Not bothering with a voucher but I do this as either alignment, I'm flattered you took notice of it

This game, I mainly used it as bait

But you're correct that it indeed comes across scummy and avoidant rather than being proactive

Chuck

Paramount
i mean, like i said, if you all think we're in good enough position to just mislynch me and solve the game from there easier this way, i'm good, really

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Aurelian hasn't voted for a lynch or duel (that is 4 deaths he has avoided, 1 indie and 3 scum) 🤔

Gad voted for the indie and hopped on the Orca side of the duel late but avoided lethal and tweet

Chuck just like Aurelian hasn't been on any lynch or duel line 🤔

Nibel has been on all lynch lines...bussing to the max or town through and through

Watson voted for penguini but then avoided lethal, tweet and frinckles 🤔

Xaldin/ratchet has been on most of the scum lines, looks good to me

From play and voting patterns and even claims

Here is the game solve imo , final scum are in this 4

Aurelian
Chuck
Gad
Watson
aurelian, charlie, and watson r all town
call it gut, instinct, whatever
they r town

gad is kinda eh and trending down in poe but i feel hes more likely to be town than not

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
A new challenger appears!

Not bothering with a voucher but I do this as either alignment, I'm flattered you took notice of it

This game, I mainly used it as bait

But you're correct that it indeed comes across scummy and avoidant rather than being proactive
I still have you as null so that why I noticed lol. I have much stronger opinions on the other 3

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
These sounds like 4 completely different posts, talking about something else.

1. i slipped? where? how?
2. you explain your role just like i did
3. what does me asking you for your usage has to do with me being doctor
4. how me asking "who wasn't performing faction kill at night" makes me scum? and even better, indie?
1. Why did you bring up Nibel specifically to me
2. You misunderstood my role and how it works given you wanted clarity on it from me
3. Strawman: I asked you why you haven't used your role to protect anyone all game if you are Doctor; you know the cop (Ultra) and vig (Cubey), why didn't you protect them last night?
4. I asked you because you are lying about your claim and are terrified of being outed if we have a Tracker or Watcher

Your actions don't make sense. For all I know Craig was the real Doc and you stole his claim if your scum. But besides that by your own WORDS you haven't attempted to protect anyone yet somehow are still alive in day 4. No scum team can be this inept.

Chuck

Paramount
btw, i've played one game as scum here with Hans but i died right away i subbed in and he wasn't really that active when i was alive

Can y'all tell me how does he act as scum? Does he bus his teammates or does he avoid that?

Chuck

Paramount
1. Why did you bring up Nibel specifically to me
just example from poe
2. You misunderstood my role and how it works given you wanted clarity on it from me
i thought i understood (i did), then i started question it seeing your responses, then you explained it again and turns out i as right at first
3. Strawman: I asked you why you haven't used your role to protect anyone all game if you are Doctor; you know the cop (Ultra) and vig (Cubey), why didn't you protect them last night?
BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE 2 SHOTS OF DOCTOR AND IT'S NIGHT 3
4. I asked you because you are lying about your claim and are terrified of being outed if we have a Tracker or Watcher
EVERYONE CLAIMED AND THERE'S NO TRACKER OR WATCHER

Chuck

Paramount
i mean, i feel like i'm on crack rn

can someone else read what fang is saying and tell me whether i'm the only one not understanding what's his point?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
just example from poe

i thought i understood (i did), then i started question it seeing your responses, then you explained it again and turns out i as right at first

BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE 2 SHOTS OF DOCTOR AND IT'S NIGHT 3

EVERYONE CLAIMED AND THERE'S NO TRACKER OR WATCHER
>know who cop and vig are by day 3
>doesn't protect either

Nah you need to go

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
aurelian, charlie, and watson r all town
call it gut, instinct, whatever
they r town

gad is kinda eh and trending down in poe but i feel hes more likely to be town than not
Id agree with Watson for the most part.

Charlie i was high on but he slid down just a little to below gad and aurelian

I personally would not vote any of these unless aurelian flips town, he won't (if he did, flower and hime become suspect imo)

Cubey
RDK
hime
Flower

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Wait for Flower first, I need something from her.
What do you need? My claim and night targets are all in the thread.

Magic - doesn't have a night action to use
Alco - same as above
Nibel - has a night action to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back