• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Flower, are you going to at least entertain the possibility that the role fuckery this game could have fake claims?

RDK

Marvelous
Truly I don't know if Hime is town or scum. She's so frantic and invested right now (particularly in my slot) that I wouldn't really expect that from her as scum when they're having an awful game I'd expect her to be more subdued like Tweet and Ratchet (who I expect is scum too) . She's got beans I expect town to have right now basically.

Her usage last night is horrific though if town and also the fact scum knew they could kill Ultra is a big red flag.

It's a tough one, she's obviously very high on POE though regardless, especially when no protection has flipped for scum and we now know town has an unlimited vig with a backup.

RDK

Marvelous
Cubey - Never Lynch
Watson - Never Lynch

Aurelian
Nibel

Ratchet
Hime
Polar - Never Lynch
RDK
GAD
Chuck
Flower
Chuck could be the only blind spot I've got here btw. I'm less confident in that slot than I was before. I'd expect that CP was the doctor in that scenario

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Truly I don't know if Hime is town or scum. She's so frantic and invested right now (particularly in my slot) that I wouldn't really expect that from her as scum when they're having an awful game I'd expect her to be more subdued like Tweet and Ratchet (who I expect is scum too) . She's got beans I expect town to have right now basically.

Her usage last night is horrific though if town and also the fact scum knew they could kill Ultra is a big red flag.

It's a tough one, she's obviously very high on POE though regardless, especially when no protection has flipped for scum and we now know town has an unlimited vig with a backup.
The worst thing is she's calling me useless, despite me choosing the best target I could have chosen previous night. A confirmed Town or scum Nibel could help greatly.

RDK

Marvelous
The worst thing is she's calling me useless, despite me choosing the best target I could have chosen previous night. A confirmed Town or scum Nibel could help greatly.
Yes I agree Nibel was very good usage so trying to dispute that is a bad look if that's what she's doing

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
And no Janitor or Strongman flipped yet, so the chances were high he was one of them as scum and thus has a night action and if he doesn't chances were high he's just Town and we know how much room for mislynches we have.

RDK

Marvelous
What did Hime do that made you think she might be scum btw?
I'd expect her usage to be better as town

I'd expect ultra to be alive if she's town

I'd expect her to not be tunneling me if she's town, it's just omgus

I'd especially not expect her to be asking for me to be vigged, that's wildly careless

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Can see scum's remaining 2 players being:

Gad + Ratchet
Gad + Chuck
Gad + Nibel
Chuck + Ratchry
Hime + Gad
Hime + Ratchet

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Can see scum's remaining 2 players being:

Gad + Ratchet
Gad + Chuck
Gad + Nibel
Chuck + Ratchry
Hime + Gad
Hime + Ratchet

I like the pressure on gad. For me he’s the scummiest of the claimed vt’s besides polar bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back