• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
He needed a girl to do the work for him. Scum lock tbh.
less than do the work for him, i dont think he actually expected anything more than a short response to his question
i feel like its rather evident given the mocking tone he used in the post before my iso

given that ultra has a history of scum reading me, i feel like thats the angle he was hoping to turn this into as its familiar footing for him

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
less than do the work for him, i dont think he actually expected anything more than a short response to his question
i feel like its rather evident given the mocking tone he used in the post before my iso

given that ultra has a history of scum reading me, i feel like thats the angle he was hoping to turn this into as its familiar footing for him
How comfortable would you be with flipping Ultra today?

Ultra

THE BEAR

So, what exactly about my reaction seems like it's disingenuous here, because it seems like you're actually

Ultra

THE BEAR

So, what exactly about my reaction seems like it's disingenuous here, because it seems like you're actually

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm giving you a carrot for your effort, because so far everyone's been mostly posting shit, but I'm not super convinced.
ok not being super convinced is fine but this feels rather careful from u
usually u r fine putting pressure on slots to see their reactions better

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Hime, you got any other reads that developed besides Nipples?

I honestly don't think we'll see anything new there anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back