• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Boobies is still null for me. I agree he's usually more out there in your face but I don't think I see him holding back in the way y'all are insinuating either.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Hime, you got any other reads that developed besides Nipples?

I honestly don't think we'll see anything new there anymore
well my ultra read
i did scum read cake but its not that developed and id like to see more from her

aside from scum reads tho, i have u and flower as strong town
aurelian and magic both lean town too
retro gives me slight town

id have to read the others posts more thoroughly to make reads on them/need to see more from them

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
That's not really what's relevant though here, is it?

Just to be clear - you're reading me based on something you imagined I was going to do

Agree or disagree?
its actually very relevant
by dismissing it, ur acting as if i dont have substantial reason to base my suspicions around
so disagree, and i'd like u to answer my question here

Ultra

THE BEAR
its actually very relevant
by dismissing it, ur acting as if i dont have substantial reason to base my suspicions around
so disagree, and i'd like u to answer my question here

Well, you don't. lol.

By definition it's not substantial, because you stated what your expectation was as scum, I subverted it, and somehow you came away with the conclusion that I'm also scum.

That's kind of a catch 22 isn't it Hime? Because there's no kind of reaction I could make, in that case, that you wouldn't call scummy. If I pounced on you, you'd be calling that scummy as well.

Now I realize I'm in a defensive position here, so this is going to sound less compelling, but this read from you definitely comes across as forced, and immediately raises some red flags. Not only are you attempting to put me in a box, I don't think your reaction seems too normal either. You think I was angling to case you, when my post no way implies that. If anything, I could see you cal it a blatant pocketing attempt.

Finally, I can't help but suspect the timing of this push coming after half the thread has greenlit it.

I suspect you're powerwolfing here, and I am proud of you, but imma call it like I see it.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
@Gadministraitor what's your thoughts now, Town timezone buddy :catjamn ?
The only difference I see now is that Hime and Boobies are going at each other. I still see Hime as town, which gives her credibility as town but...

I see Boobies being right here in that she's reading him as she wants to. I'm not convinced about the reads on him. Even going back, Fang's read on him goes back to previous games and he saw Ultra go at Polar/Orca (I forget) a lot and when Boobies pointed out that he doesn't always do that with another example, Fang discredited that just saying he wasn't paying attention to that one game. So, I kinda see why Ultra feels like he's being read scum for no reason.

Same with Hime. Now, don't hit me for this but you've admitted that your weakness is that you tend to go for people who go for you or might tick you off. Boobies did that. Hime reads you as town iirc. I think that played into her read on him. He's not exactly lying back imo, he tried to push and now he's having to push back with accusations. Tldr, this feels like tvtvt to me
Same

Same except Gad in the undetermined category
Meanwhile, we have nipples being the laziest, scummiest player ever and all Polar does is kinda parrot his reads with no explanation?

You sure Ultra is the right direction we should be going for?

RDK

Marvelous
Don't expect much from me but I think Fang is scum and there's a decent chance Magic is too

vote lynch: Fang

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Same with Hime. Now, don't hit me for this but you've admitted that your weakness is that you tend to go for people who go for you or might tick you off. Boobies did that. Hime reads you as town iirc. I think that played into her read on him. He's not exactly lying back imo, he tried to push and now he's having to push back with accusations. Tldr, this feels like tvtvt to me
I think this is important, but I also feel like it could stem from scum frustration. Ultra completely ignored Hime, he also let the push on me happen (you saw him previous game, he tried shutting Magic's case down). I don't have him as strong scum, but he just seems cautious so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back