• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Bad read. Nothing me/Polar have done qualifies as distancing. You're probably not reading the thread if this is the interpretation you've produced.

I'd actually say Aurelian's grasp of our interaction is more correct. Just not accurate.
What? You're defending each other. If you wanna make your distancing believable you'd have to choose the opposite direction of previous games because people know your tactics.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
You're already water.
wim-hof-cold.gif

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
No. Aurelian is petty and naturally assumes everyone else must be so. He's probably town, but you're better off not listening to him or trying to make sense of his reads. Better off doing the opposite of what he says frankly.
Please stop reflecting your own inadequacies on me, it's not nice. Besides, not only are you trying to poison the well twice now; first with Flower and now again with me, but it happens your aiming this at 2 of 3 players who have put you in the crosshairs.

Your only actions so far was going after a LHF (Penguin/Juice) and playing defensively for yourself and Polar. I'll give you a bit of breathing room: any other players you read as town or scum?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Aurelian

Cubey
Dr. Watson

Nibel

CraigPelton

Xadlin
Hans Tweetenberg
Frinckles
RDK
Penguini
Gadministraitor
Lethal
Alco

Chuck

Flower

hime

The Orca
Magic
Ultra

Polar Bear

Alco

Distinguished
I skimmed through Nibel's posts. My intuitive reaction is that the first posts they make come across as trying to generate content. Doesn't feel very genuine.
Wanting to prove the Double Vote looks like an early crutch as if that's in any way alignment indicative. Not really a fan.
Later the posts get more all over the place, which draws attention to them, which is generally not something scum would want. So I'm not sure. Difficult player to read from the looks of it.

Refraining from making a judgment rn cause I'll give him the benefit of believing he's busy but... Everything Alco's doing gives me the same vibes as nipple
You think my posts are forced, right? Or what's the vibes you get?

Alco

Distinguished
Magic's other 8 posts do nothing for me, tbh. His defense of Polar is an easy one to make as any alignment. Borderline whiteknighting.

Looks like it's immediately countered by Fang too.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Magic's other 8 posts do nothing for me, tbh. His defense of Polar is an easy one to make as any alignment. Borderline whiteknighting.

Looks like it's immediately countered by Fang too.
Magic washed fr.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Why am I green now?
Bc unlike you im not a vindictive, grudge holding monster that is just out to get those that your warped mind has predetermined that they wronged you in some way. I can play around with those thoughts (bc they ammuse me at times) but I won't actually go through with it bc I'm bigger then petty childish behavior

RDK

Marvelous
No. Aurelian is petty and naturally assumes everyone else must be so. He's probably town, but you're better off not listening to him or trying to make sense of his reads. Better off doing the opposite of what he says frankly.
If he was town in baki he is scum here

Some shit host didn't update player list though so I'm just going off memory and think I remember he was town

Same shit host still didn't do awards for that game

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
You think my posts are forced, right? Or what's the vibes you get?
Like this post a little better but still not buying it. Yes, it feels forced. Like, idk about you but it makes more sense that Nipple was caught tryna fake reads and panicked more than him being all over the place being a reason for him not being scum?
Why am I green now?
Polar? MORE LIKE BIPOLAR MIRITE?

I'll... I'll go away now. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back