• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Alco is likely town too. From what I just searched from my wagon.

There seems to be no case at all outside of some stupid extrapolating from nothing. Rdk saying I pointed someone out for aurelian while completely inactive is ???. I don't sit and hide in qts if I have time to play
Can you give your reads please?

Magic

Resplendent
Altho i think rdk accusation is overall dumb he looks rkwn off his 4 posts too

Can you give your reads please?
I am. I think I've given a read in every post I've made and since there's so few it shouldn't be hard to find!

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Altho i think rdk accusation is overall dumb he looks rkwn off his 4 posts too

I am. I think I've given a read in every post I've made and since there's so few it shouldn't be hard to find!
No, it's not clear at all. What's your stance on Fang, for example? You've only liked a post of mine calling him a Town lean. You also liked a post when I said Ultra's focus on Fang sucks.

1) Do you Town read Fang?
2) If you do, what do you make of Ultra?
3) What's your thoughts on Hime?

Magic

Resplendent
No, it's not clear at all. What's your stance on Fang, for example? You've only liked a post of mine calling him a Town lean. You also liked a post when I said Ultra's focus on Fang sucks.

1) Do you Town read Fang?
2) If you do, what do you make of Ultra?
3) What's your thoughts on Hime?
It is clear. I've given reads on what I've seen. I've read zero of hime posts so I won't have a read of her.

I've not read enough from Fang to town read him. I liked the posts because of the content from you more than what it said about either of them.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Flower just asks for reads for 1000 posts while not reading the posts with said reads.

Did you know you're my best black friend
How about you look up and read why ask before making such unnecessary absolutely disgusting comments and pushing an anti Flower agenda.
We get it, you hate women, you hate me.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
It is clear. I've given reads on what I've seen. I've read zero of hime posts so I won't have a read of her.

I've not read enough from Fang to town read him. I liked the posts because of the content from you more than what it said about either of them.
From your posts here I can assume you have a Town read on both Gad and Polar, correct?

We aren't all American smh

Idk you

vote penguini

Polar isn't gonna be scum. Yall wagon is trash

Gad is gonna be town off activity alone too

Yes it does nibel. Why wouldn't it? If someone can be more active as one alignment than the other would.it not mean something?

His page 1. When you're scum for a long time one of the first thing that happens is when you're town you're genuinely happy and ecstatic about it. You're more free flowing too as you don't have to be as constrained as when you're scum.

Several but it is a general tell that applies consistently to almost every player.

Hey its frinckles, sup

do you so strongly town read aurelian?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

You are popping back in to say you like RDK's posts but I'm like the 3rd or 4th top poster and you haven’t somehow seen enough to make a first impression or some kind of read on me?

Ultra

THE BEAR
How about you look up and read why ask before making such unnecessary absolutely disgusting comments and pushing an anti Flower agenda.
We get it, you hate women, you hate me.

Disgusting? Was just a snide observation. I like you. I think you can be a bit annoying sometimes and don't quite realize it.

I also love women. Like a lot. I just would prefer they don't vote. In real life, or in mafia.

*Scampers away*

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Disgusting? Was just a snide observation. I like you. I think you can be a bit annoying sometimes and don't quite realize it.

I also love women. Like a lot. I just would prefer they don't vote. In real life, or in mafia.

*Scampers away*
Can you, for the love of god, just give a serious comment, then, if you're Town.

Which direction would you prefer?

Who do you think should not be lynched?

Which interactions seem off to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back