• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Let's flip your perspective on it's head for a second - my impression of Hime's town game is that she is fairly comfortable in the thread and makes spontaneous observations that are somewhat decent.

Do you realize the amount of prep work that goes into her case on Nibel? Or how protracted the process of forming her reads is? It's easy to sound confident when you've been gathering receipts.

As for your perspective on how she approaches you, you're always prone to read players who do this favorably, so disregard.
Yeah, but when we were scum together she pre wrote her "cases" and was generally pretty timid. I even had to call her out at some point because she was hiding too much. For her to take such steps it would imply that, as scum, her team is fairly weaksauce and she feels the need to put herself out there and almost suicide in your arms. Do you find this likely?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also, you'll remember in the scum game we all played together, she did a LOT of prep work when it came to making her cases before ponying up in thread. Which is what I think she's doing here.
She did during the night.

The Orca

Antihero
You would have the answers to *most* of these questions if you read my posts. I'm going to post a list. I'm not going to answer follow up questions. Take it or leave it.

Town

Ultra
Flower
Gad
Aurelian

Polar

Town lite

Tweet
Magic
Alco
RDK

Nibel

Null

Cubey
Lethal
Chuck
Frinckles
CP

Scum-lite

Watson
Xadlin

Scum

Orca
Hime

Penguin/Juice
Flip Frinckles and Hime

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Yes I could see her doing that. She isn't a pussy as scum, she just doesn't make as sensible of points as she does when she's town.
Can you ISO her? I would like your take on her and it's not many posts.

Frinckles

Paramount
Okay, maybe I'm tripping about Magic and I've got some reading to do still obviously. All im saying is the whole line explaining how Polar was apparently acting pinged me and after only 1 game I know how magic's brain ticks a *little* bit.

Is the line nessecarily incorrect? Possibly; unless you are psycho and have never experienced anxiety as town. I know players who are relieved to be scum and some of them are in this game rn.

So yeah my godread d1 thus far (and probably my only major read besides some townleans) is that Magic is sussy.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Okay, maybe I'm tripping about Magic and I've got some reading to do still obviously. All im saying is the whole line explaining how Polar was apparently acting pinged me and after only 1 game I know how magic's brain ticks a *little* bit.

Is the line nessecarily incorrect? Possibly; unless you are psycho and have never experienced anxiety as town. I know players who are relieved to be scum and some of them are in this game rn.

So yeah my godread d1 thus far (and probably my only major read besides some townleans) is that Magic is sussy.
What's the townleans?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
This is as cringe a thing to say as usual and on par with most of the pics you use for reaction images.

This is such bullshit lol
iasip-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

Flower

V.I.P. Member
She definitely took time gathering quotes and writing a case, by necessity. If you agree that's not her usual modus operandi the point stands.

Of course she could just be really convinced. That's not the impression I got.
What's scum Hime's endgoal here?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I'm gonna need this pile to start playing

CraigPelton
Xadlin
Hans Tweetenberg
Frinckles
RDK
Penguini
Gadministraitor
Lethal
Alco
Chuck

Flower

V.I.P. Member
you and alco as far as contemporary reads go. ive never played with a scum Ultra so if you know what to look for lmk.

I need to read up on some of these contested slots like Polar and Hime.
Why Alco of all people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back