• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
We aren't getting much of anywhere

@Flower

Is lynching Juice and calling it a day *really* that bad of an idea

This eod time sucks ass for Americans so I'm gonna get on a consensus soon

Frinckles

Paramount
No mislynches are apart of the game.

You are tunneling me right now and idc.

If if I'm wrong I'm wrong but at least I tried to be right.
Well, assuming this is in good faith, we fundamentally disagree on a few things. Mafia is hard game.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I feel least anxious as a Town with a confirmable or Survivor. Else I'm anxious as Town, but way more as scum.
I thought you and everyone else learned that as a survivor you should feel the most anxious and nervous

woohoo-dusty-marlow.gif

Frinckles

Paramount
like I have always tried to be better at my town game especially after my first champs. seeing a towny go over because of somebody's crap meta doesn't feel good so I try to avoid it. idk why you wouldn't

Magic

Resplendent
Well, assuming this is in good faith, we fundamentally disagree on a few things. Mafia is hard game.
I had a lot of success playing mafia for a long time to the point it stopped mattering as town.

As scum it also didn't matter but I grew anxious not due to any kind of perceived difficulty but rather ensuring my teammates are still having fun

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm seeing a lot of complaints about EoD time, I could extend if necessary

Is that something that is wanted

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Vote Frinckles

Let's lynch Frinckles before they post

Obviously you haven't played any lmao. I'm almost never wrong on Polar. I just don't post every thought exactly as I view it on D1 lmao

Aurelian and Flower with true equity this game

Time to flip one to solve the other

Or can we just vote Frinckles
All three of these posts have been made before Freckles even posted, and I'd get it if it were a joke but it feels like you're tryna transition your jokes to serious posts without actually putting in the effort to make a valid read, and that's just scummy af
Eat some Arbys it will shoot right out
Hell, this is the first time you even interacted with Pringles. Waaay after those original three posts.

Frinckles

Paramount
I had a lot of success playing mafia for a long time to the point it stopped mattering as town.

As scum it also didn't matter but I grew anxious not due to any kind of perceived difficulty but rather ensuring my teammates are still having fun
Never cared about my scummate's happiness, just to stop them from going over lmao. Maybe I'm an asshole.

The Orca

Antihero
All three of these posts have been made before Freckles even posted, and I'd get it if it were a joke but it feels like you're tryna transition your jokes to serious posts without actually putting in the effort to make a valid read, and that's just scummy af

Hell, this is the first time you even interacted with Pringles. Waaay after those original three posts.
Yep and not a joke. Totally serious vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back