• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
but the iso MQ she did where she went through all of nibel's posts and sussed each one as a response to "why do you think nibel is scum" came off as organic and genuine to you? lol

...No? I discussed with Flower what was fake about that as well.

My initial reaction was supportive because, frankly even though it was a bit try hard, I like that kinda play standard. She got a bit greedy though and then it kinda clicked into place for me.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Sure sure, but that doesn't mean you get to dismiss my appeal anymore. You got all the ingredients, bake the damn cake. I ain't going nowhere.
you accused me of voting you for the sake of ego as if we haven't had plenty of games together where we cooperated heavily to try and figure things out together lol (usually to abysmal failure but alas) and you've seen me do the same thing with gram time and time again. I don't just try and railroad strong players out of the game to stroke my dick. total nonsense accusation from you that I'm not buying. I do think the stuff between you and hime can be performative and giving her a lane to play in but why on earth would I lynch her before you?

Ultra

THE BEAR
you accused me of voting you for the sake of ego as if we haven't had plenty of games together where we cooperated heavily to try and figure things out together lol (usually to abysmal failure but alas) and you've seen me do the same thing with gram time and time again. I don't just try and railroad strong players out of the game to stroke my dick. total nonsense accusation from you that I'm not buying. I do think the stuff between you and hime can be performative and giving her a lane to play in but why on earth would I lynch her before you?

I accused you of ego voting, essentially, because you jumped to the conclusion me/Hime were distancing and tried laying claim to observing her as scum, implied my observations don't count because I didn't call out the Nibel thing. There's the ego.

Also your expectations for my play here are ridiculous. Do you know how many times I've brought up Hime today? How many players were receptive? Literally a single one, out of twenty. Of course I compromise.

Finally you say me voting Juice is some concession, it was my own read. First vote of the game. It's not flashy, but what exactly am I not doing that you expect?

Ultra

THE BEAR
And I do think you believe your read on me but are absolutely giving it more weight to btfo me. You've done similar with Magic. Er, ignore the part about him actually being scum.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
And I do think you believe your read on me but are absolutely giving it more weight to btfo me. You've done similar with Magic. Er, ignore the part about him actually being scum.
Tbh you just sound like you're whining to me and projecting nonsense that doesn't fit me at all

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I accused you of ego voting, essentially, because you jumped to the conclusion me/Hime were distancing and tried laying claim to observing her as scum, implied my observations don't count because I didn't call out the Nibel thing. There's the ego.

Also your expectations for my play here are ridiculous. Do you know how many times I've brought up Hime today? How many players were receptive? Literally a single one, out of twenty. Of course I compromise.

Finally you say me voting Juice is some concession, it was my own read. First vote of the game. It's not flashy, but what exactly am I not doing that you expect?
oh this is so woe is me. As if you can't get hime lynched if you wanted to. You could go all "I AM THE BEAR AND I SMELL FEAR" mode and demand people vote hime. You haven't done that. You have pussyfooted and sniffed around and have been happy to watch the crap wagons roll by while time runs out. You did the same thing with hime in the game you were scum with her. Big performative back and forth and then acting like you would totally be lynching her if only town would listen to poor little ultra

Ultra

THE BEAR
oh this is so woe is me. As if you can't get hime lynched if you wanted to. You could go all "I AM THE BEAR AND I SMELL FEAR" mode and demand people vote hime. You haven't done that. You have pussyfooted and sniffed around and have been happy to watch the crap wagons roll by while time runs out. You did the same thing with hime in the game you were scum with her. Big performative back and forth and then acting like you would totally be lynching her if only town would listen to poor little ultra

This is in bad faith.

But alright I'll play ball.

Your critique was that I didn't get on her for her Nibel read or something. This really only makes sense from the standpoint we're aligned, right? Otherwise you're saying that we're performatively bussing whilst apparently I missed something or other.

Secondly, I ask you once again, what do you imagine my resource is for not being listened to, and what sort of superpowers do you think I have to hypnotize people into following me that I've not exercised, because this seems to be your standard for accusation

Ultra

THE BEAR
As for the "happy to watch counterwagon" part, this is what Flower was levying at me earlier. It's bad because it assumes that I am town's Dad or something, and that I don't let wagons play out and develop and let people play so I can evaluate that.

Also fairly confident Juice has been the lead wagon for the majority of the day regardless so

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
This is in bad faith.

But alright I'll play ball.

Your critique was that I didn't get on her for her Nibel read or something. This really only makes sense from the standpoint we're aligned, right? Otherwise you're saying that we're performatively bussing whilst apparently I missed something or other.
good point, probably not a bus then since you would've bussed her there from the get go instead of initially saying it was good and then changing your mind
Secondly, I ask you once again, what do you imagine my resource is for not being listened to, and what sort of superpowers do you think I have to hypnotize people into following me that I've not exercised, because this seems to be your standard for accusation
idk maybe ask people to vote her? which you didn't do even once? you argued with flower and only flower about her hime town read and called magic washed.

and why do you think lynching Penguini is a good idea? there is nothing alignment indicative for them at all there. you seem SURE hime is scum and are fine to just punt. last game you had good scum reads d1 and got strongmanned n1. you happy to just leave it on the table again this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back