• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
No Nibel

I mean the above - you act as if you're timid to hammer, yet right after, you did a count yourself

If you were really fearful of a hammer, why would you even vote Hime to begin with to ensure or avoid that very scenario?

You're feigning ignorance and playing at being lost while simultaneously keeping track of the game and votes (poorly)

You can't have both, sorry

You're either aware of Hime being close to a hammer or you're voting Hime deliberately to ensure that she does reach a hammer
this and also the fact that he is a double voter
as dv, u have to play more cautiously when voting in general if u dont want to hammer vote
i dont think dv'er simply votes without thinking

Ultra

THE BEAR
She's played gamed with voyeurs before so it's not the worst

The fact it's even/odd is a big red flag though as that implied not x-shot which would he incredibly strong for town and make scum fakes very difficult

I mean a follower is effectively pretty powerful yeah. Voyeur not so much

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You're funeral i guess lol
Speaking of

If hime isn't town, I hope she knows that if she gets legitimately frustrated and does this, it will turn into a girl who cried wolf scenario

If she really is a hard thinker as scum, I don't see her angling toward pathos since there'd be too much at stake

I can see a play from scum in general if they're one of the last few scum left, but early game is not really likely or necessitates this kind of play yet

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
So basically you see if your target uses an action similar to a Motion Detector or just the type of action?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
No I said this because I feared someone would lynch her while I send my votes. I have to be careful with my double vote.
Again

If you were really fearful of a hammer, why would you even vote Hime to begin with to ensure she doesn't get hammered or avoid that very scenario by, you know, not voting her?

RDK

Marvelous
I mean a follower is effectively pretty powerful yeah. Voyeur not so much
If anyones gonna fake dumb shit like voyeur it's juice tho, pretty sure she's used like hookers and stuff in her games. She likes to Google dot com weird mafia roles that aren't seen very often

Ultra

THE BEAR
So basically you see if your target uses an action similar to a Motion Detector or just the type of action?

Flower how have you never heard of this

Here's how follower works

If I follow someone and they roleblocked you that night, I get "your target roleblocked"

If they instead were cop and investigated you and someone followed them, they get "your target investigated"

Usually it doesn't tell you exact ability but breaks it down into archetypes

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Flower how have you never heard of this

Here's how follower works

If I follow someone and they roleblocked you that night, I get "your target roleblocked"

If they instead were cop and investigated you and someone followed them, they get "your target investigated"

Usually it doesn't tell you exact ability but breaks it down into archetypes
Vote Penguini.

This is never Town.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If anyones gonna fake dumb shit like voyeur it's juice tho, pretty sure she's used like hookers and stuff in her games. She likes to Google dot com weird mafia roles that aren't seen very often

The even/odd night thing is actually a lie she used previously. She loves claiming those modifiers. Quite the coincidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back