• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Absolutely agree this slot can gtfo, but can you take a look at this Frickles character also?
Why can't you do both

I.e.: a guillotine for Xadlad (a thing you agree with) and asking assistance in investigating/ISOing Frickles simultaneously?

If you agree a slot can absolutely fuck off, it'd make more sense to park a vote and then invest other sketchy players, yes?

Alco

Distinguished
Why can't you do both

I.e.: a guillotine for Xadlad (a thing you agree with) and asking assistance in investigating/ISOing Frickles simultaneously?

If you agree a slot can absolutely fuck off, it'd make more sense to park a vote and then invest other sketchy players, yes?
but I already concluded I don't like Frickles and have put my vote there?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
but I already concluded I don't like Frickles and have put my vote there?
So... you feel Frinckles is a high priority and better direction over a slot that is building consensus?

Why do you think Frinckles should be the priority lynch over Xad, in that case?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You

Yesterday you said it'd been a while since you've played and got very stressed, I want to deconstruct something here with other players (test reactions, if you will)
i said i would take a break from playing after cake's game on wg when i was complaining post-game and also a bunch of drama happened
thought i would start playing agn sooner but then i was kinda busy but also i enjoyed the time out of the game and so i decided to host instead

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why can't you do both

Would bet a cold 5$ that we would flip Xadlin and you would immediately forget about Frinckles entirely

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
For later reference

I'll vote quote track for data but Sky will do the actual count
:vegeta

I'm very curious over this shift

Cubey

The Formality
Why can't you do both

Also, this.

Alco

Distinguished
So... you feel Frinckles is a high priority and better direction over a slot that is building consensus?

Why do you think Frinckles should be the priority lynch over Xad, in that case?
If I'm not mistaken Frinckles is the leading lynch at the minute, so yea, I'd like to keep the pressure there. It's not like they've done anything to make me think like I made a mistake in putting my vote there...

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Would bet a cold 5$ that we would flip Xadlin and you would immediately forget about Frinckles entirely
To be fair he's still a "whomst" (I adore him obv) so he doesn't register or stick out in my mind in general, kind of similar to our aquatic fellows at the beginning

But it's mafia so we ride

I think there was a point I even forgot Polar or Orca was playing the game because they meshed into one figure or are like Siamese twins, I felt pretty bad about that
BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THEIR SAMEFACE

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
But seriously if youre the vig and shot hime then this is what happened
i abstained

not really sure how to use my role that well anymore
i thought if i came in super aggressive last dp with scum hunting, i could bait kills onto myself and self busdrive with a scum read of mine

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
i abstained

not really sure how to use my role that well anymore
i thought if i came in super aggressive last dp with scum hunting, i could bait kills onto myself and self busdrive with a scum read of mine
Should have used it anyhow tbh. Imagine somebody checking you and checking your scum reads instead. Bus Drivers can always pull some gambits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back