• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Other than the obligatory bigger schlong, I'd make myself 7 ft 7 and be the new Yao Ming lmao. That'd probably be what would get me the most money out of a body change. If I made myself more athletic I'd still be 5 ft 7, too short and still not enough skill to make the NBA. Could probably do the NFL but NBA money is better than NFL money.

If we take money out of the equation then I'd make myself stronger, can never be too strong.

If we're talking just physical apperance, not muscle related, then I gotta go with my nose. Always thought it was too big lol

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
appearance wise I’m content, had a complex where I wished I was an exact brad Pitt clone or something when i was younger but I’m over it

thing I’d change if we’re talking biology would be a greater tolerance to the heat so I can wear nice clothes more regularly :becel

Since this is too easy for a joke treatment I'll be honest.

Get rid of my nervous stomach problem. Whenever I am stressed or worried or even ashamed especially in public my stomach goes into a mini Chernobyl, no brown accidents of course (had one in 4th grade but neither I nor my teacher wants to recall that moment or the perfectly fine angel white undies I lost that afternoon) but there's pain and burning equivalent to after-spicy food night.

Not being lactose intolerant. :mjgrin
I have yogurt every night, not your foreign kind you call "yogurt" I mean the real thing passed down for centuries here.

And I'm not being mean here, I am just stating the fact I enjoy a cup of thick cold creamy but still quite tightly packed and juicy cup of yogurt every single night, sometimes next to candles.

I have yogurt every night, not your foreign kind you call "yogurt" I mean the real thing passed down for centuries here.

And I'm not being mean here, I am just stating the fact I enjoy a cup of thick cold creamy but still quite tightly packed and juicy cup of yogurt every single night, sometimes next to candles.
No worries, I always face the consequences of my actions, I'm right here with you. :catsalute

749.gif

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
My ischiadic nerve. I hate that bastard.

Waking up in so much pain that I can't move my legs always ruins my day.
Suddenly going from walking perfectly fine to collapsing with no warning because the horrendous pain makes it impossible to stand on my feet also always ruins my day.

Sigismund

I'd make it so Hysterical strength was controllable, I'll take fucked up nerves and tendons for scaled up Chimp Strength

If not that, then the face and Hairline.

Back