• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

If you could make 1 thing legal what would it be?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
The T-Virus.........jk :skully

I would make immigrating to other countries, in times of crises, easier, especially for innocent young children who deserve a better life.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
it should be legal for me to do whatever i want without repercussions of any kind

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Make testosterone therapy for men more readily accessible instead of making people go through a bunch of hoops (or even get lucky) to get them.

Because apparently the issue of men suffering from testosterone related issues is slowly becoming a thing, for whatever reason.

Sigismund

Make testosterone therapy for men more readily accessible instead of making people go through a bunch of hoops (or even get lucky) to get them.

Because apparently the issue of men suffering from testosterone related issues is slowly becoming a thing, for whatever reason.
Imo its this: Estrogen is very expensive to remove via public water purification, so the influx of that hormone in public water systems caused by the wide spread use of birth control pills over decades will have an effect as that estrogen isn't removed from water sources.
Add on similar acting Xenoestrogens, which are chemicals that react with human bodies like estrogen does (these are commonly found in Shampoos and other plastics) and that I would pin as a reason for average testosterone levels falling since the 80s.

Add on that more and more people are using birth control, added in animal hormones from fertilizer contaminating the water tables, and a massive mirco/regular plastic pollution problem even in fresh water systems.

tldr Pollution is the main problem
Thats my thought at least

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Accessible TRT would be awesome.

I'm pushing 40 so it becomes of more interest to me every day, especially with my athletic endeavours.

I'd also make low cost living more accessible and less covered in red tape. Tiny homes or living in a van isn't so easy in the UK (I do understand there needs to be some regulation on it due to vagrancy and crime etc). Personally I think the cost of living is astronomical for our generation and the ones following, its probably one of the biggest contributors of stress and mental health issues to many people.

Or alternatively just make wages fall in line with house prices/rent/living expenses. I'm tired of working like a dog to be able to "live comfortably".

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Legal to to access and take all off shore funds held by large companies. Illegal for them to move their funds during this time.

Probably get enough money to solve all poverty in America. Before you start that's an exaggeration, I'm aware economies don't work that way.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Making cryptocurrency trading legal . With traditional banking system getting outdated distributed ledger through peer to peer network is way to future.

Back