• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

If you could make 1 thing legal what would it be?

Worm Juice

Notorious
Bringing back the Outlaw punishment, especially for Rapists, Pedophiles, and Drug Dealers. Why waste time with imprisonment and lethal injections when it becomes perfectly legal for an angry mob to beat them to death?
Because the mob could be wrong. That’s why you have the whole system. Mob mentality can make people idiots. But if you are ok with innocent people dying it’s not a bad solution.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Because the mob could be wrong. That’s why you have the whole system. Mob mentality can make people idiots. But if you are ok with innocent people dying it’s not a bad solution.
Is reading comprehension your weak suit? I meant turning heinous criminals into outlaws as a punishment once it's been determined that they're guilty through a proper court of law, but I guess you're happy throwing money into the modern American prison system that takes money from taxpayers to give gangbangers, traffickers, and psychos 3 square meals a day and a warm bed.

El Hit

Notorious
Roids in all sports, fucking lol at people that think they do not roid. That bullshit just makes it annoying to them and punish poor people that can not hide them.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Well weed is illagal were im from, I dont smoke as much as I used too but if I want too, I should be able to buy from the shop across the road not down a back alley and have to walk with my scale and own baggies

Reactions: Ral

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I'd legalise one of the laws of physics, probably Newtons 3rd so I don't recieve any equal and opposite reactions to my force

Back