Image linking

Endless Mike

Illustrious
I've been meaning to talk about this for a while but I only now just got around to it.

See, I'm making a respect/overview thread on another forum, and after I update it there, I post copies of my updates here as a backup:

It used to be that I could just copy and paste my posts from the OBD respect forum (https://www.fanverse.org/threads/pre-crisis-superman-overview-action-comics.1256800/) and they would copy everything, including the images.

But several updates ago, when I tried that, it left the images out, just leaving a blank space inside of the spoiler tags that I used to hide image links.

This meant that I would have to copy and paste each image link from the other forum individually and paste them in. It's not the end of the world, but it is a bit annoying and adds some unnecessary work.

Was there any forum change here that was responsible for this? And would it be possible to change it back to the way it was?

(To clarify, I'm asking why I can't just copy and paste an image on another forum into a post here like I used to be able to).

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I've been meaning to talk about this for a while but I only now just got around to it.

See, I'm making a respect/overview thread on another forum, and after I update it there, I post copies of my updates here as a backup:

It used to be that I could just copy and paste my posts from the OBD respect forum (https://www.fanverse.org/threads/pre-crisis-superman-overview-action-comics.1256800/) and they would copy everything, including the images.

But several updates ago, when I tried that, it left the images out, just leaving a blank space inside of the spoiler tags that I used to hide image links.

This meant that I would have to copy and paste each image link from the other forum individually and paste them in. It's not the end of the world, but it is a bit annoying and adds some unnecessary work.

Was there any forum change here that was responsible for this? And would it be possible to change it back to the way it was?

(To clarify, I'm asking why I can't just copy and paste an image on another forum into a post here like I used to be able to).
Toggle to BB Code, copy the BB code over there, paste it here, should fix the issue

Back