ITT: Characters with highest potential in their verses

Cubey

The Formality
ps1661.gif
Christhearst

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Lots of other Toaru characters too. Index can become a Magic God if she can regain her ability to use magic outside her Pendex self

Kakine with his Dark Matter as it is can allow him to make whatever Esper power he wants and imitate life

Awaki can become a Level 5 Teleporter if she can overcome her mental trauma which would make her something like Almighty Thor’s ability

Junko is another Level 5 candidate whose training was cut short but the potential is still there for her

Takitsubo if she can use her power without drugs and achieve Level 5 would have her make the entire Esper development program obsolete with her power to freely give out, taking away, alter, and even combine Esper powers at any level.

Last edited:

Cubey

The Formality
Lots of other Toaru characters too. Index can become a Magic God if she can regain her ability to use magic outside her Pendex self

Kakine with his Dark Matter as it is can allow him to make whatever Esper power he wants and imitate life

Awaki can become a Level 5 Teleporter if she can overcome her mental trauma which would make her something like Almighty Thor’s ability

Junko is another Level 5 candidate whose training was cut short but the potential is still there for her

Takitsubo if she can use her power without drugs would have her make the entire Esper development obsolete by feeling giving, taking away, and even combining Esper powers

Isn’t othinus also like a universal dragon?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
She fucked up the weakest form of that entity, to be specific (and it technically wasn't draconic when she did so).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
technically in street fighter Urien on some level has more potential than anybody, not because he’s stronger but because despite having the maturity of a five year old he’s actually a genius and already invented immortality during 3rd Strike. If he wasn’t so insecure about being worse than his brother he’d be able to pretty much do anything, and he takes over the world or some shit in his 3S ending

Anakin Skywalker for sure
Anakin at his full potential would have been strong enough to fight against Nakhash.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Takitsubo if she can use her power without drugs and achieve Level 5 would have her make the entire Esper development program obsolete with her power to freely give out, taking away, alter, and even combine Esper powers at any level.
Damn, not even gonna mention Accelerator? :tupac

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Anakin at his full potential would have been strong enough to fight against Nakhash.
:lolwat

Back