• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
He has to since they're part of the multiverse

You could say the same about Amazons and the rest as well from The First, The Next, etc

All different iterations and realities within one

manga, novels, movies, etc, even games, they all part of the kr multiverse, dif versions, alt continuities and etc, but still being part of the same verse and they connected, even non canon movies, still have some canon elements within them, peeps really dont know how cosmic themed this series is, along with super sentai, after all, their fusion became the strongest char in toku series

then we got other similar series like ultraman land, metal heroes land, gridman land, etc, similar cosmology and cosmic themed feats

manga, novels, movies, etc, even games, they all part of the kr multiverse, dif versions, alt continuities and etc, but still being part of the same verse and they connected, even non canon movies, still have some canon elements within them, peeps really dont know how cosmic themed this series is, along with super sentai, after all, their fusion became the strongest char in toku series

then we got other similar series like ultraman land, metal heroes land, gridman land, etc, similar cosmology and cosmic themed feats

Alot of Japanese Media tends to turn out this way, some intentionally, some unintentionally.
Nasu's works are hilariously as ridiculous the KR Multiverse as a whole due to the various anime, manga, video games and random ass bullshit mini-games are canon with literally only one series not being canon as far as I know of and that's the DEEN Stay Night anime series.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
because I know you guys know whats good

watch these 2 amazing kr movies, kr the first and kr the next, they basically next gen re imagined versions of the first kamen rider series, in the 00s = showa era, but a modern take on the first kr series

GrayDoragon

Zero-One is good and easy to watch.

And had her.
kamen-rider-zero-one-izu.gif
Man of culture

Back