• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kang the Conqueror and Galvatron invade Asgard.

Who wins?

• Total voters

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yo, how strong is the average cybertronian lil bro? Figure that one out yet?

Don't derail my thead please 😭
Tiny guy, I gave you an answer already. That was a contribution 🙂

But you’re broke outside the forums, as expected your poor financials messed up your head as well :wow

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Rama-Tut is Kang after realizing the hopelessness of his crusade for reviving Ravonna and settling down. They are the same character at different points in time, meaningless distinction.
Looks like someone only watched the MCU version of the character :facepalm
Theyr'e the same in that they're both Nathaniel Richards but Rama-Tut is not Kang the same way that an 8-year old Bruce Wayne is not Batman. Nathaniel Richards various identities have seperate weapons and abilities pertaining to what identity they are in life
it goes
Nathaniel Richards->Iron Lad->Kid Immortus->Rama-Tut->Scarlet Centurion->Doctor Doom (at some point)->Kang/MisterGryphon->Rama-Tut (again)->Kang again (depending on the writer)->Immortus

It is when we know the scale of which Immortus's time-manipulation was affecting the cosmology, and he gets his powers from them, and is also completely incapable of affecting them because their control over time is superior. He was literally inducing a multiversal incursion because he couldn't use Wanda as a nexus for his energy.
The point of the destiny war was to erase humanity and Earth before they became space farring conquerors it was a domino effect they weren't destroying all alternate timelines with a single blast. And they needed the forever crystal just to do that.

I already know this. But even before powering the chrono-cannon which keep in mind was after destroying Immortus, they didn't once consider erasing or breaching Kang's defenses as plasuible.
Trying to scale Kang from Immortus in anyway is like trying to scale Kid Goku in the King Piccolo saga to Adult Goklu from the Saiyan saga.

I mean, here they are weakening the Time-Keepers shielding with the main playing factor being the Supreme Intelligence.
ZjWpPTtNHAQDMkyIKaVFuS6-Wi7pMFKBffyU1iSZKLXjFEguDFhnHsBjMXFog8vTPQYEqH9ksH-WUQ=s1600
Again their energy and attention was already directed to using the chrono-cannon.
I said this. Unless you're referring to the destiny force that just saved the avengers from dying once. But Kang's technology was stalemating them until his connection with the Uni-Cycle was broken.
No you inferred Kang got a power-up via the supreme intelligence and thats how he was able to resist them because of that.

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
Looks like someone only watched the MCU version of the character :facepalm
I've never watched the MCU, try again bud.
:russ
Theyr'e the same in that they're both Nathaniel Richards but Rama-Tut is not Kang the same way that an 8-year old Bruce Wayne is not Batman. Nathaniel Richards various identities have seperate weapons and abilities pertaining to what identity they are in life
You'd have to substantiate that claim when Rama-Tut and Kang are peers in their later lives. Maybe for kid immortus but no one is talking about that, nor is this thread about him.

Obv it's dependent on what technology he has access to at the time, we were just talking about his damocles ship.
Nathaniel Richards->Iron Lad->Kid Immortus->Rama-Tut->Scarlet Centurion->Doctor Doom (at some point)->Kang/MisterGryphon->Rama-Tut (again)->Kang again (depending on the writer)->Immortus
I was referring to post revelation Rama-Tut, the one we see actually confront Kang. Don't need to go down the chain of continuity.
The point of the destiny war was to erase humanity and Earth before they became space farring conquerors it was a domino effect they weren't destroying all alternate timelines with a single blast. And they needed the forever crystal just to do that.
Yeah, they said they couldn't destroy that time-line due to the business they had it in it. And by your same token, they didn't just want to change timelines abroad which is something Immortus is both capable and designated to do, they wanted to manipulate fate on a megaversal scale in order to prevent humans from ever reaching their potential.

Feels like you're just arguing semantics with me.

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
Ultimately, you have to prove that Kang getting amped by the Supreme Intelligence was incapable of affecting the Time-Keepers temporally or physically, because he was capable of doing both when paired with the Uni-Cycle.

Your best shot is doing that with scans.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I've never watched the MCU, try again bud.
:russ
So then your research is purely from skimming wiki pages then, that's even worse "bud"
You'd have to substantiate that claim when Rama-Tut and Kang are peers in their later lives. Maybe for kid immortus but no one is talking about that, nor is this thread about him.
Rama-Tut is literally a normal dude with a ultra diode ray he has none of Kang's 30-40th century tech suit or lifetime of training. This was literally before Kang went full globe trotting and training his body physically by sword fighting dinosaurs. So yeah Rama-Tut is just a dude with a mind control gun. scaling him or saying he's peers with Kang is nonsensical.
Obv it's dependent on what technology he has access to at the time, we were just talking about his damocles ship.
Then specify access to Damocles, if you say "Peak Thanos vs Darkseid" nobody is going to assume you mean Thanos with access to the HOTU or the dimensional regulator unless you specify it since he never had either of those as standard.

I was referring to post revelation Rama-Tut, the one we see actually confront Kang. Don't need to go down the chain of continuity.
It's the same Rama-Tut because he abandons his tech and goes back to just using his plan diode ray and sphinx machine
Yeah, they said they couldn't destroy that time-line due to the business they had it in it. And by your same token, they didn't just want to change timelines abroad which is something Immortus is both capable and designated to do, they wanted to manipulate fate on a megaversal scale in order to prevent humans from ever reaching their potential.
first of all multiple universes is not megaversal level second of all you're making some assumptions in that Immortus is even below them when he is the multiversal singularity that RUNS limbo. Third they needed the forever crystal and the chrono-cannon that is literally the whole point of the destiny war to begin with.
Feels like you're just arguing semantics with me.
Peak Kang not being a thing isn't semantics because it's a detrimental detail to your scenario in Round 3.

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
awc_62_20.jpeg

They are casually above the nigga, and capable of destroying him at any point even with the borrowed energy from Wanda being a Nexus. GG.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
yeah Ramjet’s>Dead Universe stuff, so universe+~ at minimum. Even weakened and cut off from Unicron's power he can still tank black holes, though Toxitron's corrosion is so strong it still worked on him and he had to regenerate. His immortality and constant regen are the main things that make him a pain in the ass for Vector

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
Hmm. Who do transformers bros think win? How fast are unicron heralds compared to Bill?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
speed is in a very strange place with a lot of the what I guess would be considered herald tier characters
it's either "there's not much to go on here besides vaguely FTL or alternatively you scale them to that bat-fuck stupidly high MFTL speed feat from Earth Wars"

granted there are more ftl speed feats found in the Cybertron cartoon lately, but I'm not sure what the numbers were. Barring applying the EW feat I'd assume in general Marvel has better and more numerous speed feats. I'm not aware of any grounds to give someone like Ramjet infinite speed for example.

grillmaster

Distinguished
speed is in a very strange place with a lot of the what I guess would be considered herald tier characters
it's either "there's not much to go on here besides vaguely FTL or alternatively you scale them to that bat-fuck stupidly high MFTL speed feat from Earth Wars"

granted there are more ftl speed feats found in the Cybertron cartoon lately, but I'm not sure what the numbers were. Barring applying the EW feat I'd assume in general Marvel has better and more numerous speed feats. I'm not aware of any grounds to give someone like Ramjet infinite speed for example.
we arent using cartoon galvs unfortunately but tf characters in the toon could get absurdly ftl, like cyclonus and scourge flew from cybertron to thrull, which the script says is in another galaxy

ramjet could keep up with avatar vector who was apparently capable of FTL flight now that i think about it

he had to be moving ridiculously fast in other to stop unicrons galaxy deleting shockwaves

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
fair anyone on the cosmic scale is almost certainly not gonna be slower than Random Sunbow Guy

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I'm traumatized by cross scaling from all the idw wankers lol so I have a kneejerk reaction even when it makes sense to use it in TF

grillmaster

Distinguished
we arent using cartoon galvs unfortunately but tf characters in the toon could get absurdly ftl, like cyclonus and scourge flew from cybertron to thrull, which the script says is in another galaxy

ramjet could keep up with avatar vector who was apparently capable of FTL flight now that i think about it

he had to be moving ridiculously fast in other to stop unicrons galaxy deleting shockwaves
idk why i never realized until now vector and unicron had to be moving at absurd super fuck off speeds there

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
I am biased towards high end feats, so i would be inclined to lean with the latter.
granted there are more ftl speed feats found in the Cybertron cartoon lately, but I'm not sure what the numbers were. Barring applying the EW feat I'd assume in general Marvel has better and more numerous speed feats.
Gotcha.
I'm not aware of any grounds to give someone like Ramjet infinite speed for example.
Depending on how that scaling gets reacted to in the obd wiki thread, I'm inclined to say that this is the new baseline for peak heralds, and Bill is definitely a part of that upper echelon. Though really it would trans-infinite since they are surpassing an infinite distance? It's weird.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Unicron's essence also travelled like 700 light years in one panel after he came back to life. Not a time frame, but it had to be reasonably quick. iirc it would only be in the billions ftl generally but that's probably somewhat usable

Although even avatar vector can just move outside time entirely at will, I'm not sure that can really be scaled to any of Unicron's heralds, especially as it's not the state Vector bodies usually exist in (though to be fair he avoids doing stuff like causality manipulation because he doesn't want to have to repair the timeline after)

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
technically the earth wars feat could just be infinite since universe in Transformers are infinite in size anyways and he scanned "a decillion dimensions a femtosecond" but IDK MAN I JUST DON'T KNOW

Back