Kid Goku(pre-Piccolo Daimao) vs Jujutsu Kaisen(Shibuya Incident)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It is time, lads. With the peak season 2 of the anime of JJK about to end(because it's only downhill for the series in quality from here, lets be honest :mjlol ) I thought it's about time to give these niggas from the Shibuya arc the 'test of strength' against our boy(literally, in this case) Goku.:russ

Round one, he takes on everyone from the Shibuya Incident 1vs1, from weakest to strongest. Can anybody stop the monkey boy from clearing?:mjgrin

Round two, he takes on everyone from the Shibuya incident, all at once.

There is no full verse equalization here, by the way. Goku can interact with, but he can't see Cursed Spirits. Not that it matters, given he could still sense their Ki, as they'd very blatantly emit it, but I thought I'd put this a little more in the favor of the JJK side, since if he doesn't have his senses stretched at all times, some niggas might be able to sneak-jump him(:heston). As to how well that might go for them... well, I'll leave you to decide that.:jordangif

@Atem @Xhominid The Apex @Thegoldenboy2188 @Blade your thoughts?:hestonpls

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Roshi’s first Kamehameha with Mt Frypan is beyond anything in JJK

The Red Ribbon Battle Jacket’s own missile mountain feat is comparable/beyond anything in JJK too. The Battle Jacket was less hardy than Pilaf’s tech (Goku punched through the RRA’s like it was made of tissue paper while Pilaf’s shit could take a beating, including their own missile, sans Goku’s Kamehameha)

Tao’s faster than everything in JJK comfortably, Goku’s assault on Muscle Tower also had him move him arms 4 times while the bullets he deflected still hadn’t moved too far.

Roshi was drained of Ki after only a trio of Kamehameha in the 21st. Goku was mostly drained from not having food after matching the non-Max Power moon shot. Definitely by the Red Ribbon End? He’s got far more in reserve than Roshi, he himself thinking he’d run dry halfway through assaulting the base.

That ignores Goku pacing or outpacing Tien’s Solar Flare and all of Roshi’s 21st Moon Kamehameha

May or may not be planning to do a color scan series collection

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Guess Goku pretty easily adds another verse to his pile of Ws then, even just as a kid(not even at his strongest, in his kid years, either). :mjlol

Gojo is prob the only one who could do anything to him, using UV, but that's assuming Goku would allow him to pop it off, and even then, Goku would be fast enough to process the info dump long enough to where he could one-punch Gojo comfortably.

I would say Mahito, if he could touch Goku, could be a problem, but given how his soul manip works, and how Ki is tied to the soul, Goku's soul would be too strong for Mahito to do anything with.

As for Sukuna... Well, guess the 'Malfunctioning Shrine' meme is about to become reality again, when MS is used on Goku.:kobeha

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
As I said in the discord, I have no regrets.

It exists because I chose to be an ass for a moment. I need no further reason, outside the sperg fits this thread will prob cause any JJK-stan who sees it. :mjlol

Last edited:
cTLCbhJ.gif

So you saying that the whole Red Ribbon army (minus mercenaries like Tao or post DB additions like Androids) is > than JJK ?

Since tbh the only notable fighter they have is Blue and the rest are just your normal military (albeit highly advanced one)

Yes actually. The Red Ribbon Army even in DB are actually far stronger than anyone in JJK through their Android Program and ESPECIALLY Eighter/Android #8.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yes actually. The Red Ribbon Army even in DB are actually far stronger than anyone in JJK through their Android Program and ESPECIALLY Eighter/Android #8.
Tbh, we don't know what Android 1 to 7 are capable of. Unless there is WoG for it

And Android 8 is a pacifist so much that he won't fight unless really, really forced to

Tbh, we don't know what Android 1 to 7 are capable of. Unless there is WoG for it

And Android 8 is a pacifist so much that he won't fight unless really, really forced to

I'm pretty sure he's going to fight seriously against someone like Sukuna and brain his ass hardcore...
And again, you are underestimating the strength, ability and resources of the Red Ribbon Army too.

Proto234

Distinguished
I'm pretty sure he's going to fight seriously against someone like Sukuna and brain his ass hardcore...
And again, you are underestimating the strength, ability and resources of the Red Ribbon Army too.
I mean, with the exception of Blue and some robots, Red Ribbon Army are pretty much are just standard, highly advanced army against supernatural fighters.

I suppose RR have nuke or something that can be used against JJK verse

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
That one monster in Muscle Tower literally bounced all Goku’s attacks including the Kamehameha before his Korin Tower power up.

Commander Black was actually pretty strong, dumbass took a punch from his own Battle Jacket to the face and that thing was strong enough to cause Goku some pain and knock him around. Still not as good as Pilaf’s tech, but the Battle Jacket informs Commander Black wasn’t exactly a clown. All post Korin Tower where Roshi concedes Goku likely completely surpassed him at that point.

Think there’s a solid argument to scale Goku to the Frypan Kamehameha based on the fact Roshi definitely trained himself between the first arc and the tournament. Roshi couldn’t move that massive boulder both Goku and Krillin grew strong enough to push for the tournament when he first mentioned doing it, Roshi didn’t even deign to think to bulk up to try, ergo he probably wouldn’t have even if he did. Then it’s just a matter of the fact Goku and Roshi’s tournament Kamehameha were directly equal.

Now, the tournament moon destroying one? We can discuss that when I complete my part 1 collection :hm

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Geto can just seal him if he sacrifices himself.
Though since this is about strength Goku clears.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

^Well, more to come, still have Red Ribbon, Piccolo Daimao, and Saiyan Arc shit to post that I've otherwise completed.

Freeza, Android/Cell, and Buu are collected, but not started.

Back