TV Series Kitchen Nightmares

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
While I often get a kick out of Gordon's baffling vocabulary, this particular episode see's him at his shookest :blobfacade

Do y'all watch this series? Have a favorite episode?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I like Hell's Kitchen a lot more but Kitchen Nightmare US was good until its later seasons, compared to the original UK series which Gordon started, its more played up for drama and over-reaction and him cursing out then anything else. Actually come to think of it: post season 6 of US Hell's Kitchen also has the same issue where blatantly incompetent contestants/cooks end up lasting a lot longer just because the show's writers wanted to ham up the drama and conflicts more; like with Raj.

Still good shows.

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, as was stated about the original UK episodes of Kitchen Nightmares, it's quite a different tone of a show, but I actually really liked watching those on BBC America in syndication.

Like Ramsay still aptly and harshly gets his fucking points across, but he's often much more soft-spoken and passive-aggressive about it, and it's kind of amazing to see.

Like no matter what volume he's at it's beautiful. :skully

Reactions: Ral

Maddie

Acclaimed
Been recently binging Gordon Ramsay stuff

What I can't tell is if the food at the restaraunts he goes to suck, he is just holding the restaurants to a high standard, or if my food sucks

Last edited:
Reactions: Ral
Back