• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kratos (GOW3) vs Elden Ring

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh hey, you're assuming things of me despite not knowing what I really believe in.
Assume what? You've made it clear what you think on the Souls series time and time again long before this thread mate. Considering how you are trying to argue using Sperg tier logic like saying gameplay needs to follow exactly with story feats, me and everyone else calling you out have reason to do so.
Sounds a lot like a fucking leftist that calls anyone that they don't like a fascist, racist homophobe. Then again... You always seemed so similar to them given your impotent rage against society.
Lol and you call me the assuming one. You are literally acting like those same lefties whenever they get called out for their shit takes and than proceed to self project their insecurities onto the other side. But funny to know you're still assmad over me calling out your plan to want to use a virus to wipe out most of Canines just to get rid of Coyotes. :skully

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If your best reasoning for why story should be ignored in favor of gameplay is "muh low ends" then you have a lot to learn about the way we've handled things for years.

Alternatively, there's another solution:
See he's Countless Insect so he has no reason to be needing to be told this, he has most likely been here for around as long if not longer than you, just in case you had a name change or not.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Also Radahn being able to utilize the Meteors would still be bare minimum, lowest end, relativistic. So I don't think Kratos is getting to the Outer Gods anyways.
also even if you use the “stars are meteors” arguments Radahn moves either the planet or the moon on-screen during his phase transition

so he and anybody scaling to him is stomping either way

i dont really get the low end argument either when like others have brought up, they exist in every game, and pretty much every series in general

it can’t really be an outlier though because Radahn’s stuff comes up in the story constantly from the pov of characters who are supposed to have a great deal of understanding about space
whole storylines and an ending rely on Radahn being able to do what we’re told he can, and for the Tarnished to surpass him

even if they were meteors the arrow level horse or whatever argument still doesn’t make sense as even the single meteor we see land made a bottomless crater hundreds of meters wide

sir_fire

Distinguished
If your best reasoning for why story should be ignored in favor of gameplay is "muh low ends" then you have a lot to learn about the way we've handled things for years.

Alternatively, there's another solution:
I only said it was hard to believe. Then again, it's clear that you didn't actually read into my argument and you didn't even try to convince me otherwise. So I don't have to listen to your inanity as well and I hope you get buried in coal.

Merry christmas fuckface.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
wow
didnt thin it would stir sop much emotions with this thread
who knew

didnt kratos get scaling from flipping that temple that had the nine realms thing inside it?
or was thaty debunked from planeterary?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
wow
didnt thin it would stir sop much emotions with this thread
who knew

didnt kratos get scaling from flipping that temple that had the nine realms thing inside it?
or was thaty debunked from planeterary?
I think that got debunked as them actually being portals to the realms or something idk

Now some of the stuff in Ragnarok, that might actually warrant something :pepesip

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Were people not arguing for planet or star level Kratos in the OBD before? What happened?
Depends entirely on whether Muspelheim really is the source of all stars, and it might be, especially since we see what might be a galaxy or nebulae in there. When Kratos makes Surtur into Ragnarok. The lore is that Odin killed Ymir, and from his body all the realms were created. Which Kratos would scale to.

Back