• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

kratos is not multiverse lv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
He loses to random bears

Loses to a crocodile thing

And loses to wolves

and would of died to random soliders

admits he would die to a fall

Would of died to a fall (once again)

Cannot beat bronze statues without heating them up first

Kratos get stabbed and damaged by a seemingly normal rock,

Clearly a universe lv omnipotent rock

Would have been killed by a Cyclops

Stone pillars are only partially broken in this battle between apparent universe busters

https://streamable.com/cfnnpr

apparently this speed draugr is too fast for kratos to hit with his axe

Altas holds up the greek land not the entire universe

And even then concept art showcases it has various supports

And wouldt scale as altas was crushing kratos with two fingers and only let kratos live due to wanting to hear him out

kratos flips the temple not all of existence

"Like a tree branch stretching out to Infinity" is the same thing as saying "like a highway that goes on forever"

It's just hyperbolic

Plus word of god confirmed it was not infinite

also ares never created a dimension, it was a illusion

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i came here to neg, cause its another lol bob thread

in the obd, nobody ever claimed is universal, let alone multiversal, you prob mistook us for sb or vsbw, geek :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Bro, even if he was multiversal, those moments would, regardless, either be chalked up to plot or they would genuinely scale depending on the circumstances:tupac

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There are already like 5 threads that tell you that nobody here takes Kratos above continental, and I would swear that this type of topic is in the other section.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'd say "Thank God the random Bear thing wasn't Atreus" although I'm completely convinced this idiot would use the same argument there. Despite said Bear being able to rip Valkyrie's apart...and the fact that Kratos won the fight.

Also the "random crocodile thing" is a Dreki, which is a mythological creature, not any kind of random anything...and he didn't lose to it (or even canonically get hit by it outside of shitty players in gameplay), he easily kills like a dozen of them over the course of the game (sometimes in pairs). :kobeha

You know barring the fact nobody takes anything beyond multi-cotinent God of War seriously here, it's kind of recommended that you at least actually play the game or do ANY research at all before you try and downplay something. :mjpls

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
I’ll address this in a while. Of all things I despise, nothing riles me up more than disingenuous and pathetic lowball.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
this idiot would use the same argument there. Despite said Bear being able to rip Valkyrie's apart
tbf the bjorn that kratos fought at the start of the game was as strong as a normal bear given kratos had no idea it was his son and just thought it was a normal bear

and given he lost to normal bears before, he certainly know how strong
they get

but yea, not citing the atreus bear shit cause that is less clear cut then the comic

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
why yes, the guy who has at bare minimum shattered or have had giant stone pillars shattered on top of him is losing to a normal bear

:mjgrin

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
tbf the bjorn that kratos fought at the start of the game was as strong as a normal bear
No it very explicitly wasn't as he had already found another Bear easily killed by it, smashing a tree and their barrier in the process, had concluded it was a much larger Bear that did it.
given kratos had no idea it was his son and just thought it was a normal bear
He didn't know it was Atreus because neither of them knew he had that ability before that point.

This doesn't mean he thought the Bear was normal, having already specifically noted unusual things about it while he was looking for Atreus.
and given he lost to normal bears before, he certainly know how strong
they get
The mere fact that those Bears are fighting him AT ALL shows they are not "normal Bears" dipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back