• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

kratos is not multiverse lv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Is Bob resorting to dimensional tiering nonsense or am I just seeing things from it being so early in the morning.

Yea your seeing shit that aint there

I have been arguing against universe lv god of war
image.png

Where darkest glory was arguing for it
image.png

image.png

Cause, I shocking agree with the forum for once
image.png

I agree with god of war not ranking as multiverse lv or whatever
I think the kinda collectivist bs reason for why they agree with me is dumb

Yea but man, you clearly were not reading cause this entire thread was just me shiting on gow wank

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
The line comes from the god of war 1 novel adaptation lol
guess the novels override the games cause they agree with you

And already explained why it wouldt count if you do wish to listen and ignore the reasons counted go ahead but im not re explaining shit for you just cause your biased

fact of the matter being, the events dont line up as already explained
And? I still don’t see how any of what you said contradicts one of Hercules’ major character points, in that he lifted the sky off Atlas’ shoulders temporarily in order to obtain the apples. He didn’t actually lift the sky in god of war 1, obviously, lol.
sky in this case just means universe

the whole thing is just hyperbole unless your saying water can mate with the sky as your source says
Screenshot_2022-11-30-18-03-13-06_a27b88515698e5a58d06d430da63049d.jpg

same water that mates with this infinite sky is called mountainous

mountain lv sky
if you take your quote literally as your doing instead of figurately like it's obviously is intending
The rest is clear hyperbole, although given “infinite sky” is referenced multiple times throughout Gow it’s hard to merely dismiss it as such.

Bruno was asked how mythological creation myths can coexist, and his reply was:

"All mythologies exist - all at once in the world of God of War. All creation stories are valid because all gods and myths are separated geographically. Kratos destroyed the Greek World at the end of God of War 3, and not the "entire" world. This is how it works.”

What’s more important is that he is then asked whether the Greek World he was referring to was merely Greece or the entire universe viewed through the perspective of Greek Mythology, to which Bruno also says:

"Everything related to the Greek World falls under the Greek Pantheon and its creation stories."

Which just confirms it further.

————————

You also COMPLETELY ignored everything I mentioned about Uranos, Chaos, Atlas lifting the heavens etc. All of it. This is a pathetic attempt at lowball and completely ignoring major aspects of my arguments thinking you’d get away with it.
The same realms which freya says are in the same physical space as the other realms
A statement used merely to emphasize how they sit on Yggdrasil

“All the realms exist in the same physical space - reflections of each other. These doors, the towers outside, and the nine realms are all intertwined, and co-existing on the branches of the World Tree."

It is also mentioned how they exist on completely different planes of existence

All nine realms occupy the same physical space, only on different planes of existence.”

The realms also have different space and flow of time, as stated by Matt. As I mentioned before, they’re large enough to contain starry skies and such, which wouldn’t be possible if we’re talking comparatively minuscule geographical constructs. Hell, Muspelheim is even the source of all suns and stars. The world tree is even directly stated by Cory to extend to infinity. I’ve no clue how to upload scans here but I’m sure you’ve seen all this shit before and are just twisting the facts to fit your deluded perspective.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
He didn’t actually lift the sky in god of war 1, obviously, lol.
he would have too cause as hercules tells kratos
he did his labors as the ghost of sparda was on his mission to kill ares

Unless your saying he's lying for no apparent reason

temporarily in order to obtain the apples. He didn’t actually lift the sky in god of war 1, obviously, lol.
a single apple

Not apples

the myths and novels can say whatever they want

the games disagree

Hercules - As you were crowned god of war
I was sent to find a apple
image.png

Timeline dont line up if the novel is right
So altas never had his chains removed until gow2 and yet somehow they were removed before then during god of war 1

So ig altas lied
and he was actually freed before

why because a contradictory one off novel said so
almost like your counting solely to wank and you dont give one fuck if it makes sense in the context of the games

Altas, mr never trust the promise of a olympian ig just trusted hercules to return holding the world after he holds it for a second for hercules to get comfortable yknow like in the myths
image.png

Except here it makes no sense cause altas does not trust one word of what someone like hercules would say
image.png

but yknow the mythology is above the god of series

so zeus killed cronos and cut him in pieces

the god of war 3 boss fight aswell as god of war 1 game where you find him in a dessert are just non canon

I dont care about the myths or some dumb shit novels that make zero sense in the context of the games

The rest is clear hyperbole, although given “infinite sky” is referenced multiple times throughout Gow it’s hard to merely dismiss it as such.
So everything there is hyperbole except the part which happens to agree with you
how convenient is that??

You also COMPLETELY ignored everything I mentioned about Uranos, Chaos, Atlas lifting the heavens etc. All of it. This is a pathetic attempt at lowball and completely ignoring major aspects of my arguments thinking you’d get away with it.

Already debunked all the wank arguments in the opening post
no need to repeat myself

Altas is just lifting the greek world

And there are various support pillars so not even the whole load would be lifted by altas
The world tree is even directly stated by Cory to extend to infinity.

it's hyperbolic
like a branch extending to infinity
image.png

Is the same way as saying
human stupidity is like the universe, it's infinite
images.png

human iq is multiversal clearly
Einstein would agree

Or does such thing as figurative language exist

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Already debunked all the wank arguments in the opening post
no need to repeat myself

Altas is just lifting the greek world

And there are various support pillars so not even the whole load would be lifted by altas
LOL!!!!!!!! I went over all of this shit, which I’ll quote in a moment, which you responded with? Jack-shit!! Nothing! Zip! Zero!

“Regardless, I’ll mention that Atlas is also directly stated to hold up the Heavens. Uranus himself is noted to be the embodiement of the heavens, and a single punch to his face ejected the universe in consequence, making it abundantly clear that “heavens” merely refers to the universe. I trust you’ve seen all this already, and are just being disingenuous, but I can provide scans if necessary.”

You didn’t respond to this, rather you completely ignored it.

“CONCEPT ART LMAO. This is also directly contradictory to Persephone’s statement that the World would “revert back to Chaos” if the World Pillar, singular, was destroyed. No mention of other pillars anywhere. Chaos, by the way, is described as the realm of darkness which predates even the universe itself, and given thre wording it’s clear this is exactly what Persephone was referring to, so in that one sentence she debunks all of this nonsense you’ve written out thinking it was a debunk LOL.”

Also completely ignored. Your entire argument is based on ignoring my main points and twisting facts to fit your deluded vision of what Gow should be.

Then I summed up what you ignored

“You also COMPLETELY ignored everything I mentioned about Uranos, Chaos, Atlas lifting the heavens etc. All of it. This is a pathetic attempt at lowball and completely ignoring major aspects of my arguments thinking you’d get away with it. “

Which.. surprise surprise! You ignored! LOL!
So everything there is hyperbole except the part which happens to agree with you
how convenient is that??
Again, it’s because we’ve already heard infinite sky used a few other times. The other parts are hyperbole based on their very nature alone.

You also ignored everything I said after this LOL!

“Bruno was asked how mythological creation myths can coexist, and his reply was:

"All mythologies exist - all at once in the world of God of War. All creation stories are valid because all gods and myths are separated geographically. Kratos destroyed the Greek World at the end of God of War 3, and not the "entire" world. This is how it works.”

What’s more important is that he is then asked whether the Greek World he was referring to was merely Greece or the entire universe viewed through the perspective of Greek Mythology, to which Bruno also says:

"Everything related to the Greek World falls under the Greek Pantheon and its creation stories."

Which just confirms it further.”
it's hyperbolic
like a branch extending to infinity
image.png

Is the same way as saying
human stupidity is like the universe, it's infinite
images.png

human iq is multiversal clearly
Einstein would agree

Or does such thing as figurative language exist
LMAOOOOO! This is the best your sorry ass can do? You ignored EVERYTHING AGAIN BY THE WAY, and the one part you didn’t ignore you dismiss as hyperbole? And related it to some random Einstein statement? Pathetic. A direct statement on it extending to infinity can NOT be ignored unless contradicted by something else, which it is not.

Further info on the world tree:

Yggdrasil supports all of creation, with each strand transcending time and space.
The realms are constructs within its branches:

So ig altas lied
and he was actually freed before

why because a contradictory one off novel said so
almost like your counting solely to wank and you dont give one fuck if it makes sense in the context of the games

Altas, mr never trust the promise of a olympian ig just trusted hercules to return holding the world after he holds it for a second for hercules to get comfortable yknow like in the myths

Again, it’s directly mentioned that Hercules lifted the sky off Atlas’ shoulders, anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to the novels.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Uranus himself is noted to be the embodiement of the heavens, and a single punch to his face ejected the universe in consequence
again it’s directly said that the greek world was created by the primdials not all of reality

anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to bruno

“CONCEPT ART LMAO. This is also directly contradictory to Persephone’s statement that the World
It's directly shown that there is additional pillars
anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to the creators of the games

A direct statement on it extending to infinity can NOT be ignored unless contradicted by something else, which it is not.
It says like
It's clearly a figurative context

It's like it's extending to infinity not that it's literally doing it and anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to the novels

Again, it’s directly mentioned that Hercules lifted the sky off Atlas’ shoulders, anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to the novels.
And it's directly said that hercules did the apple quest during gow 1
and
anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to the novels.

and it's said that altas was not freed until gow 2 like at all as his chains were never broken
and
anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to the novels.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Good lord this response was shittier than the last one.
again it’s directly said that the greek world was created by the primdials not all of reality

anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to bruno
Shit response. I’ll just copy paste my debunk that you totally ignored:

“Bruno was asked how mythological creation myths can coexist, and his reply was:

Which you continuously ignore LOL. Not to mention we see fucking stars flying out of his body in a single punch, with the stars confirmed to be real by Matt. How the FUCK can you call that Greece’s creation LOL.
It's directly shown that there is additional pillars. anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to the creators of the games
Concept art =/= “word of god.” Regardless, the games completely contradict this as Persephone states that once the world pillar, singular, is destroyed, the world will devolve into chaos. Chaos being the primordial realm of darkness predating the universe, which AGAIN backs up Atlas holding up the entire universe. Some random concept art which contradicts the very point of the story and character of Atlas as a whole is not evidence against the fact that Atlas held up the universe by himself.
It says like
It's clearly a figurative context

It's like it's extending to infinity not that it's literally doing it and anything you say against it is blatant cope. Unless your word and logic is superior to the novels
What? The word “like” is not indicative of it being figurative by any means. You’ve yet to prove this false. You’ve also gone and ignored the rest of my post on the tree LOL. Pathetic. Is this what you people call “debunks”? LOL.
And it's directly said that hercules did the apple quest during gow 1.
And? This still doesn’t contradict the direct statement of Hercules lifting the sky off Atlas’ shoulders LOL. Try harder.

————————

I love how your post shortened so much as a result of blatantly ignoring aspects of my post and you repeating your bullcrap over and over LOL.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Shit response. I’ll just copy paste my debunk that you totally ignored:

I was only responding in that way manner more because in the way
you handled responding to me

So if it's separated by land as bruno says
then tell me how it's not talking about greece but rather some different universe

Which you continuously ignore LOL. Not to mention we see fucking stars flying out of his body in a single punch, with the stars confirmed to be real by Matt. How the FUCK can you call that Greece’s creation LOL.
that's what bruno said
they created the greek world

I am just telling you what the staff on the video games are saying about these events

And matt didt even work on ascension
he's the lead narrative guy for ragnarok or GOW5
image.png

unlike bruno
bruno_velazquez.png

i would say bruno knows more matt on ascension

and even if uranus created the universe as it was or whatever
their would still be no reason to suspect that it scales to kratos

the world will devolve into chaos. Chaos being the primordial realm of darkness predating the universe
What's to say
it's talking about a realm of any kind

The primordial were not made until god of ascension
so im almost sure that chaos here just means literal chaos like saying it would devolve to ruin

What? The word “like” is not indicative of it being figurative by any means

So if you say wow
I feel like, I could eat a horse

Or it's raining like cats and dogs

Instead of expressing that it's raining hard or that you are very hungry, you are actually saying cats are falling from the sky and you would eat a horse

Like is used often to express a figurative meaning
another example being, “that news hit me like a ton of bricks'' or ''if im to say life is a like a box of chocolates''

Am i saying that news made a literal ton of bricks hit me or am i suggesting
that something affected me badly

same goes with the box of chocolates example
im not literally saying life is a box of candy, Im just saying life is full of surprises

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
I was only responding in that way manner more because in the way
you handled responding to me
I wasn’t even talking about the wording, the content in the response was just ass. You didn’t even try.
So if it's separated by land as bruno says
then tell me how it's not talking about greece but rather some different universe
I’m honestly lost. What exactly are you even talking about?
that's what bruno said
they created the greek world

I am just telling you what the staff on the video games are saying about these events
The Greek World which, as I showed with the quotes from Bruno, doesn’t refer to a country, but rather the universe from the perspective of Greek mythology. I can’t bother to copy paste it again. Just read.
And matt didt even work on ascension
he's the lead narrative guy for ragnarok or GOW5
image.png

unlike bruno
bruno_velazquez.png

i would say bruno knows more matt on ascension
Doesn’t matter, honestly.
and even if uranus created the universe as it was or whatever
their would still be no reason to suspect that it scales to Kratos

As we know, Thalassa punching Uranus is how the universe was brought to life. Confirmed by WoG a few times but namely the one I linked. We also know that Uranus was defeated by Cronos. Cronos being just slightly less physically strong than Atlas, whom couldn’t break out of or do jack-all the to the chains which held him, the very same chains Zeus utterly one-shot @ 1m 31s of the video.

We also have the two strongest titans in Atlas and Cronos being defeated by two Olympians who, second or not, are weaker than Zeus himself.

Even simpler, Zeus literally one shots the entire Titan race with his Blade of Olympus, which is explicitly just a concentration of his own might, and he considers the titan race as a whole completely irrelevant to his own might. It’s also alluded to multiple times that he can one shot any and all olympians, if that means anything. Which it does, given Hades and Poseidon’s feat against Cronos and Atlas.

Essentially, he can one shot nearly anyone in the entire verse as consistently demonstrated by the narrative and statements, barring Kratos for obvious reasons. I doubt I need to delve into Kratos’ scaling to Zeus though.

Saying Atlas was crushing Kratos with two fingers is extremely disingenuous considering Kratos was so far out of his prime it’s like considering a toddler to an athlete, even worse so.
What’s to say it's talking about a realm of any kind

The primordial were not made until god of ascension
so im almost sure that chaos here just means literal chaos like saying it would devolve to ruin

Chaos is the primordeal realm of darkness predating the universe and Uranos’ stabilization of such, and given Persephone’s wording of the World will “revert into Chaos”, same World that we know bluntly refers to the universe, it can really only have one meaning, and one alone.

I haven’t even gone into Norse stuff, with the splintering of the World Tree and such, Etc.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
what debunk you dupe? :mjlol

who are you actually? you are just bob with slightly better grammar :heston
Debunk Multiversal Kratos. By all means. Please do. Given that you’ve not touched on the content, but rather been nothing but condescending and, frankly, sad.
hey gais

i turned neggedglory to nu bob, in one shot :jordangif
Like what does this mean? Debunk something or get lost, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back