• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Sigismund

Yeah. It‘s the worst game mod. You literally either join a hacker team or get rekt by a hacker team -_-.
Ah, gotta love those modes.

Though I did just do a "Very Hard Quest" and your Yhwach showed up and soloed the Aizen boss at the end, while Mayuri just used bankai once to feel useful :catjamn

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Ah, gotta love those modes.

Though I did just do a "Very Hard Quest" and your Yhwach showed up and soloed the Aizen boss at the end, while Mayuri just used bankai once to feel useful :catjamn
The Essence Summons units are insane lol.

I love this Yhwach, even though he looks creepy af on my screen. You should check out this banner if you want some good units and you still have a lot of orb sources.

Sigismund

The Essence Summons units are insane lol.

I love this Yhwach, even though he looks creepy af on my screen. You should check out this banner if you want some good units and you still have a lot of orb sources.
Yeah I rolled on that

I got only 3 and 4 stars. And another Soi Fon

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Yeah I rolled on that

I got only 3 and 4 stars. And another Soi Fon
You can level up all your 3 and 4 stars for orbs. And all you need for them are the Kons from Yukio‘s quest. You can get like 5k orbs from that alone.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
This is me, who used up all her orbs on the Ten Years Later TYBW, Parasol Burn the Witch and Essence Summons banners. Now my only orb sources are story quests and Senkaimon which I never manage to clear :dunfukdup .

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Oh

I just fed a lot fo the 3 and 4 stars to my 5 star Byakuya lol
I also fed them to my charas until some guy on Disc told me to level them up. You get 35 orbs for a max level 4 star and 25 for 3 stars. You need 8 Kons for a 4 star and 47 big Exp Crystals to reach max level.

Sigismund

I also fed them to my charas until some guy on Disc told me to level them up. You get 35 orbs for a max level 4 star and 25 for 3 stars. You need 8 Kons for a 4 star and 47 big Exp Crystals to reach max level.
Oh

Well ill need to start doing that instead lol, ty for the heads up

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Oh

Well ill need to start doing that instead lol, ty for the heads up
Np. It‘s best you know that before you end up being like me and feed all your limited event 3 and 4 stars to your 5 stars lol.

Btw next month is anniversary, so actually the best time to start playing and saving.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Sigismund @Flower
heres my id:
bleach_save.PNG

Back