• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
@Sigismund @Flower
heres my id:
bleach_save.PNG
Thanks. I'll add you once I have wifi again.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Well, I had insane luck with the TYBW banner, but not the Nnoitra banner or Lost Agent gacha.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I deleted that for more space on my phone after they needed my Gogeta I got lucky enough to pull

Same.

Now I get Soi Fon and Mayuri dupes mostly
No idea what your saying about "they needed your Gogeta" but I'm mainly a Dokkan player. Never spent a dime on Legends since its like 90% PVP and 10% PVE, co-op raids and boss rushes are fun though. Got the new headliner anniversary Legends Limited Goku & Angel Freeza combo unit and their pretty fun.

Sigismund

No idea what your saying about "they needed your Gogeta" but I'm mainly a Dokkan player. Never spent a dime on Legends since its like 90% PVP and 10% PVE, co-op raids and boss rushes are fun though. Got the new headliner anniversary Legends Limited Goku & Angel Freeza combo unit and their pretty fun.
*nerfed

Autocorrect rip

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I have an idea for a game that could start in early or midish July but I would definitely need a cohost who would help go over the game before I press for sign ups, dunno if it'd be ranked vs non-ranked but it'd be a larger game.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I have another game planned but I don't think there are the numbers here to pull it off and might have to do it on WorstGen instead, thoughts @Ultra @Poyser @Grammaton @Ekkologix ? It would be 25+ players minimum and a light role-madness set up.

Edit: And its not going to conflict with Craig's game. But it might have to be done on NF or Worstgen.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I have another game planned but I don't think there are the numbers here to pull it off and might have to do it on WorstGen instead, thoughts @Ultra @Poyser @Grammaton @Ekkologix ? It would be 25+ players minimum and a light role-madness set up.

Edit: And its not going to conflict with Craig's game. But it might have to be done on NF or Worstgen.
tbh casual games fill in WG much much faster lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
but we can change that obviously

im all for playing them here as this site is best for mafia no cap

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

You think you can help advertise it there and bring those people here?
Its gonna be a non-ranked game and after Craig's but I'll need someone to cohost with role and some set up elements.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Just remember end of the day its just a game and not get too put off it its getting heated, I think everyone has exploded a few times in both ranked and non-ranked games cause of how much emotional investment and time you end up putting into these games

Hero

If I wasn't in medical school, I'd probably have the time to invest in a ranked game. However, I definitely want to try one at least one time.

And for sure. I naturally come off kind of mean on the internet, but I'm actually really nice lmao. I'm trying to have my online persona reflect who I am in real life. But I can definitely handle some heat/passion. I've played sports/was a jock. I can handle some shit talk.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If I wasn't in medical school, I'd probably have the time to invest in a ranked game. However, I definitely want to try one at least one time.

And for sure. I naturally come off kind of mean on the internet, but I'm actually really nice lmao. I'm trying to have my online persona reflect who I am in real life. But I can definitely handle some heat/passion. I've played sports/was a jock. I can handle some shit talk.
Completely understandable a lot of us can play with a chip on our shoulder and have a more aggressive attitude when playing mafia. My attention isn't once like what it used to be between 1 full-time job and 1 semi-full time job. Especially with the stress of working in a pharmacy and being the #2 to the pharmacist on duty.
tbh casual games fill in WG much much faster lol
Yeah I noticed that.

Its possible that we can have a ranked and non-ranked/alternative games go on at the same time? Or I can wait after Craig's sign-ups are done and his game finishes since I don't want to step on his toes. Just wasn't sure how it works with ranked vs non-rank games in the queue.

Back