Mafia General Discussion

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Yo this place is bussing . Was curious when Ussop invited me here I forgot Ral created this baby .

Where is my bro Ral ? Also Watson is Trinity if I remember .

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo this place is bussing
ONGOD :catjamn
Where is my bro Ral ?
Here I am!! :lul
I forgot Ral created this baby .
H-how could you forget?! :catsad
Also Watson is Trinity if I remember
Correct-o! :yousmart
@Ral looks like the corporate master are doing their job sucks to be slaves to the globalisation .
Forever enslaved with hopes of million-dollar mansions and vroom vrooms :blobcry

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I think Im BACK. For the foreseeable anyway. I've applied for a new job so if I get that then I could be taken away again, but that's a big if at this point. Even so I should be here for a couple of months at least
Alright lmao

I'll add you back!
Boring procedural stuff means you'll be secondary mod to Gram
(Regardless, I know you two will see eye to eye, it's just something I want to experiment with for future staff stuff, hope you understand - otherwise you're back on the crew)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'll note that Gram does not have ban powers at this moment (Siggy takes care of spam accounts and cleans up with ban powers) because he Thanos'd Frinckles accidentally, it's temporary until I get a guide up and see if Ral and I can avoid possible misclicks somehow

so I urge you to pay attention to the little mod tools so you don't wind up Thanosing others

Which miraculously you haven't done lmao

Poyser

I'll note that Gram does not have ban powers at this moment (Siggy takes care of spam accounts and cleans up with ban powers) because he Thanos'd Frinckles accidentally, it's temporary until I get a guide up and see if Ral and I can avoid possible misclicks somehow

so I urge you to pay attention to the little mod tools so you don't wind up Thanosing others

Which miraculously you haven't done lmao
Not accidentally banning someone is easy when you don't ban anyone
Think About It GIF by Identity

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ah I got it

I'll just remove the spam clean for Gram, although as a note to any mods or advisors you need to contact an admin or supermod to request a ban (not that it'll be used, fingers crossed I didn't jinx that) because the ban feature removes all access to the forum including this section

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Not accidentally banning someone is easy when you don't ban anyone
Think About It GIF by Identity
I'm mama birding all of you and it's been successful thus far, I would rather not ban in any future instances of flaming and vitriol

He used spam clean on Frinck which means that the account cannot be recovered and literally gone, it's almost easy to do so when you aren't paying attention

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Okay you should be set I think
Only reason mods in *general* have ban powers is if when they do request something to be done and admins are not fast enough (like someone losing it or posting shit like goatse - not that it's happened here but there's unhinged people everywhere, need to take precautions) they can just hit the button so the poster can't post anymore vile shit

Back