• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Ultra

THE BEAR
Eh, I think we should make an exception for that site, given some of the unsavoury characters

I'm just informing her of what I know to be the boundaries here, it's not so much an endorsement. Really I just noticed her standing in a shaded alley and saying "psst wanna try our other forum?" and am letting her know to just spit it out.

Generally I'm not really fond of letting forums with strict advertisment policies cross advertise either. But it's also not strictly against da rooles

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm just informing her of what I know to be the boundaries here, it's not so much an endorsement. Really I just noticed her standing in a shaded alley and saying "psst wanna try our other forum?" and am letting her know to just spit it out.

Generally I'm not really fond of letting forums with strict advertisment policies cross advertise either. But it's also not strictly against da rooles
Yah even as owner of this shithole I can tell everyone personally that I don't give a flying fuck if people want to advertise cross-forum games so long as the other forum is okay with it. Actually, I still wouldn't care lol what's up with these uptight forums trying to secure their precious member base? You would think that these forum owners would want to continue to grow their member base by affiliating and collaborating with other forums, but hey, we can evolve while they become prehistoric, fuck it :kermit

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Yah even as owner of this shithole I can tell everyone personally that I don't give a flying fuck if people want to advertise cross-forum games so long as the other forum is okay with it. Actually, I still wouldn't care lol what's up with these uptight forums trying to secure their precious member base? You would think that these forum owners would want to continue to grow their member base by affiliating and collaborating with other forums, but hey, we can evolve while they become prehistoric, fuck it :kermit
I like your style mate, it is indeed benifitial to have cross community interractions.

Penguini

The Best Dog

im pushing for an affiliation atm. only been given the reigns by accident as of a few days ago lol.

this site is #1 though.

vibe is cool runnings.

Back