• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Ultra

THE BEAR

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@X™ yeah so this works, but you still need to know how to type ™ or copy and paste it lol maybe a space between can work? That way, when someone types X and then a space, it should show your username as an option.

Based XenForo.

The X

Marvelous
@X™ yeah so this works, but you still need to know how to type ™ or copy and paste it lol maybe a space between can work? That way, when someone types X and then a space, it should show your username as an option.

Based XenForo.
I tried mentioning Tpein by typing t and then space and his username did not pop up for mention.

Poyser

@Ultra were you planning to host your RM game here?

kind of need the unranked section to be utilized, because yikes
aries is too busy to host rn

if not, you can co-host something with me
Almost like that big fuss that got kicked up about ranked and unranked games was pointless!

Poyser

Probably should have read this thread first kek but smark (owner of WS) actually did say he was fine with an inter-promotional type deal between us. Not sure how much if at all it will really get used due to history but it’s there. They have a couple of good players that I would like to see test themselves here, and we also have some players here that play games over there and their section is seriously struggling atm so thought it would make sense.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Probably should have read this thread first kek but smark (owner of WS) actually did say he was fine with an inter-promotional type deal between us. Not sure how much if at all it will really get used due to history but it’s there. They have a couple of good players that I would like to see test themselves here, and we also have some players here that play games over there and their section is seriously struggling atm so thought it would make sense.

We should make a trade 🤝 deal for our next mafia season

Exchange Craig for Wang

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Almost like that big fuss that got kicked up about ranked and unranked games was pointless!
eh, not really in regards to FG players; compromises are always valuable

in the future this certainly will help

mind you i agree it was silly but it would've kept going on otherwise, trust me

Back