Mafia General Discussion

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Flower @Grammaton

I have some ideas for roles for a member themed game - I just don't know how I'd balance it (certainly couldn't host it by myself)

I'm good at the creativity side of it to make things interesting, I was wondering in the future if one of you (or both!) would be interested in helping me construct and host it

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
@Flower @Grammaton

I have some ideas for roles for a member themed game - I just don't know how I'd balance it (certainly couldn't host it by myself)

I'm good at the creativity side of it to make things interesting, I was wondering in the future if one of you (or both!) would be interested in helping me construct and host it
Sure. Depends on when, though. I‘ll be fairly busy in September. But October should be free.

Grammaton

Consigliere
@Flower @Grammaton

I’d quite like to play it!

I’m happy to answer some questions in the hypothetical if that would help?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
not sure lmao

I imagine it would not gain slot of traction otherwise, although I'd say Ekko's dick puppet game was somewhat of a success in terms of engagement.

There's probably a way to make sure it stays within the confines of a ranked game, just don't know how to do it

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What I think we need to use to our advantage more is siding Real/Fang/or myself to put in a site notice and section notice for it to increase potential engagement

Back