• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

marcargo and slugma are not hotter then the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Apparently the pokedex said this but it's a lol worthy notion

A trainer has pet them

Marcargo was on the ground without it melting whatsoever

A flareon's fire can damage this so called sun lv heat not to mention, it can stand on top of it without hurting itself

And a random child can hug one

And treeco can survive one ontop of him, why aint he burning like whatsoever?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yes a fire type, which (as a general rule) can swim in fucking lava without issue and have been seen doing so yet can still harm each other with their flames, being able to harm Magcargo with its flames definitely refutes what the Pokedex is saying rather than simply emphasizes how strong Fire Type flames are. :heston

And newsflash, Pokemon humans consistently take attacks from Pokemon and don't get reduced to piles of gore. Hell we've seen Pokemon humans beat Pokemon bare-handed, this doesn't make the Pokemon weak but rather emphasizes how strong Pokemon humans are. Them being petted by humans isn't some low end.

Also also, both their Pokedex entries make mention of the fact that their skin hardens when it COOLS, Magcarco's Shell in fact is literally hardened COOLED skin. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE 'cause they also clarify that their bodies are literally made of magma. So there's no arguing against them being super heated.

Shit not melting around them is about as relevant as the destruction of the Moon not causing global destruction in Dragon Ball, ie. it's not relevant in the slightest, Piccolo still destroyed the Moon and the Magma Pokemon are still as hot as they're stated to be. :maybe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the only real reason i would even doubt this has absolutely nothing to do with anything bob showed here, it’s solely that we know as of gen 8 the pokedex isn’t infallible

the examples here are the same shit you’ll find in literally any series though lol

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Always great to see Bobby gracing us with another thread. He really livens up the place, though probably not how he intended. :heston

Bob74h

The Supreme King
the only real reason i would even doubt this has absolutely nothing to do with anything bob showed here, it’s solely that we know as of gen 8 the pokedex isn’t infallible

the examples here are the same shit you’ll find in literally any series though lol

never has been reliable

ninetails is a creation of 9 sages saints together
image.png

and yet later on, they have a regional version which proves a larger species not just one person
image.png

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Always great to see Bobby gracing us with another thread. He really livens up the place, though probably not how he intended. :heston
people have their biases and will count what they like regardless of reason

so yea it was very expected that the biased shills would indeed act biased

Im doing this shit for fun, You think this was as a means to change your minds
you gonna think whatever you want regardless of my factual accuracy

This a just a popcorn show and you are my movies
it's nothing more and nothing less then that

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Shit not melting around them is about as relevant as the destruction of the Moon not causing global destruction in Dragon Ball, ie. it's not relevant in the slightest, Piccolo still destroyed the Moon and the Magma Pokemon are still as hot as they're stated to be. :maybe

At least have the fucking ground melt

im not saying they have to destroy the planet but any degree of showings to back what the versus community says would be nice, not like you guys have any because most of the arguments are rooted in belief not fact

Remember: Retardation like this is what the OBD needs to thrive. :aizen

And if im to called you people retarded
id get banned for it

Despite you guys being uncrital and not following logic but sure im the retarded one not the people blindly following the word of the masses like good sheeple

And newsflash, Pokemon humans consistently take attacks from Pokemon and don't get reduced to piles of gore. Hell we've seen Pokemon humans beat Pokemon bare-handed, this doesn't make the Pokemon weak

yes it does make the pokemon weak

cause the verse is not as strong as you guys headcanon it to be

Pokemon wank would be on the same tier of fumbassery as god of war wank
zero feats and just vague hyperbolic statements that retards eat up to say they are boundless or outerversal, Or whatever the fuck phrase rats on yt shorts use these days

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
people have their biases and will count what they like regardless of reason

so yea it was very expected that the biased shills would indeed act biased

Actually, I don't. I know what to expect from your threads, at this point, and just enjoy the show. :jordangif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>He says as he runs the fucking Circus.
They should call your ass PT Barnum

You have been so far from accurate on anything pokemon its fucking insane in all honesty.
The pokemon anime only has ONE ENTRY FOR MAGCARGO
Screenshot_11.png

Why do you think in most pokemon debates people specify if pokedex feats count or not? its because them shits are different.

Another example. Machamp is stated to be able to move mountains in the games? Wanna know what it says in the anime?
Screenshot_12.png

Like this shit isnt hard.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

That's apparent given your lack of knowledge on the subject and the carelessness of how your basically trolling in the thread but you've been wrong on essentially every point brought up by others.

Regardless, acting like a clown just makes you look more of one, its not doing anything else here. And you know how the rules in the section work, if this continues being a problem we get rid of the problem so I suggest you buckle up and straighten out and argue in good faith and stop with your "entertainment" antics because no one else is getting a rise out of it the way you seem to think so.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
and stop with your "entertainment" antics because no one else is getting a rise out of it the way you seem to think so.
Everything done is for entertainment
it;s not nothing exclusive to this thread

That's apparent given your lack of knowledge on the subject and the carelessness of how your basically trolling in the thread but you've been wrong on essentially every point brought up by others.

I watched more pokemon then you have lol

and ive been right on all points

And you know how the rules in the section work, if this continues being a problem

me creating a thread on this slug and explaining my reasons for thinking he's not as not as the sun
is bad

im not allowed to do that but you guys are allowed to make a thread on god of war explaining your reasons for thinking it's whatever tier

you see the point here
you are imposing a double standard

if this continues being a problem we get rid of the problem so I suggest you buckle up and straighten out and argue in good faith

if the implication here is conform to us
or we will ban you

then ill gladly accept a ban, id rather stick by my principles then give in to mob like coward

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Bad faith lol
I have done nothing in such a manner nor can he explain that

he's just saying conform or die, I chose die but whatever

he's saying im not obeying rules or doing bad faith arguments
yet cant cite or explain anything of the sort, just buzzwords as to get me to shut up

if that's not the case, id love aurealian to explain what was meant

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
me creating a thread on this slug and explaining my reasons for thinking he's not as not as the sun
is bad
Its bad because your using the anime to try and say the game is wrong
im not allowed to do that but you guys are allowed to make a thread on god of war explaining your reasons for thinking it's whatever tier
Yes the thread where people post feats, go over said feats and then decide on how strong the feat is and what that means for the verse is completely comparable to you going "Nuh uh not hot cause anime"
if the implication here is conform to us
or we will ban you

then ill gladly accept a ban, id rather stick by my principles then give in to mob like coward
The implication here isnt to conform, we like people with opposing ideas because they make us actually have to think. What your doing isnt anything close to that because you've been wrong about almost everything.

No one is going to take what your saying seriously when you present factually wrong evidence and proof of your claims. Especially after the Darkrai fiasco where you posted a clip out of context and lied about what happened in it.

If you want people to take you seriously then you need to take this shit and yourself seriously

Bad faith lol
I have done nothing in such a manner nor can he explain that
We have an entire thread showing you debating in bad faith. Its not hard to find. Stop pretending you dont know what people are talking about

Man, I will say you mods are way too lenient on Bob with this bullshit.
This is straight malicious downplay with not a single hint of proof past shit out of context.

Even my barely remembering ass about Pokemon fully remembers Magmar being dunked in Magma and it did nothing to him, hell, it did nothing for Charizard or even Rhydon when Ash fought Blaine.
We even had plenty of episodes including one where Ash had to deal with a Rapidash that didn't see him as worthy of riding it till he proved himself which then the flames lost their intensity and he could do so.

Somehow other Fire Pokemon can't do that despite literally being on fucking fire? Seriously, this is pure bullshit, FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back