MCU discussion thread: The beginning of the Endgame edition.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
konshu is universal since it seems he used mark/Steven to MOVE the stars on the night sky to a exact position.
Pretty nifty power move already in moon knight.
Mark with the suit easily has superhuman enhanced senses and abilities. Could be comparable to cap in strength.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
serious opnion

current mcu is nobody bothers to take them seriously at this point level+

cuz

they stopped being watchable on 2018

the bucky and sam tv series was average also in quality but it's :highbars tier obv

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
mcu went out so sad lol
shang-chi was mid at best and black widow was just a drastically worse version of winter soldier
but at least

we are getting Gorrgott the Bald Omen in thor 4 :russ
FP8deoZXsAEpcLb

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i don't count sm no way home as part of the mcu quality

cuz literally lads from non mcu verse, carried that movie = andrew and tobey

not to mention

thanks to them, mcu gained that success, from the whole activity of the past years

i don't count sm no way home as part of the mcu quality

cuz literally lads from non mcu verse, carried that movie = andrew and tobey

not to mention

thanks to them, mcu gained that success, from the whole activity of the past years
Yeah the MCU parts were the weakest part of the movie.

Ned had an asspull power

MJ was just kinda there, she didn’t really add anything

Holland Peter was a complete idiot and responsible for all the problems in the movie

meanwhile, Andrew’s Peter finally got some closure and Maguire’s Peter was finally confirmed to have a happy ending

Green Goblin finally gave Tom a villain that genuinely took something away from Peter. He was way more personal than Vulture or Mysterio, and had nothing to do with Tony Stark. It was against Peter’s ideals

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
No Way Home is mediocre at best, if you disregard the old Spidermen and villains

and J Jonah too, but he barely did anything so it was a serious waste of his character

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
And then, they squandered that success immediately as I knew they would with fucking Morbius and now Love and Thunder. :hestonpls
The bold is sonyverse though.

And Multiverse of Madness (especially since it’s directed by Sam Raimi) should be great.

Sure the MCU isn’t as consistent it was before endgame. But at its worst it’s just mediocre. Not franchise-killing levels of awful like BvS or Justice League.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
And honestly I’m not willing to write off Love and Thunder entirely. Thor Ragnarok was a ton of fun (and way better than Dark World) so Taika Watiti is a director who’s shown he can handle Thor pretty well in the past.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ragnarok was the movie that began the process of dismantling Thor's entire character and destroying everything that makes the character who he is. Turning him into a big joke is not "handling him well" as much as Ragnarok is better than the other two Thor movies overall.

Thor's best portrayal IMO was Infinity War, it struck the perfect balance of the serious God of Thunder and his more comedic Ragnarok portrayal. But then Endgame came right along and fucked all that in the ass.

I really don't see any reason to be optimistic for Thor 4.

I don’t believe Ragnarok is a better story than Thor 1, tbh

i may find it more entertaining at times, but Thor is a solid story that built up alot of the relationships Ragnarok depends on

Ragnarok’s best moments are things that were built up since the first movie, but its worst ones are its own additions

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don’t believe Ragnarok is a better story than Thor 1, tbh

i may find it more entertaining at times, but Thor is a solid story that built up alot of the relationships Ragnarok depends on

Ragnarok’s best moments are things that were built up since the first movie, but its worst ones are its own additions
Oh yeah Thor 1 definitely has a better story than Ragnarok, the latter just has a lot more going on and is more entertaining.
Think of it like this

No Way Home’s best moments are similar because all the good parts are thanks to other movies building a good foundation, while the worst parts is the shit that the movie itself added
I still haven't watched No Way Home yet but I get what you mean.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
ragnarok was the only thing that got me to care about thor at all

thor 1 and 2 were fucking ass

I get why people really invested in Thor might not have liked it but it made a character that never appealed to me enjoyable in some way

Not stoked for them deciding to adapt Jane Thor for Thor 4 (why did they keep the cancer plotline??????) but at least we got christian bale :wow

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
ragnarok was the only thing that got me to care about thor at all

thor 1 and 2 were fucking ass

I get why people really invested in Thor might not have liked it but it made a character that never appealed to me enjoyable in some way

Not stoked for them deciding to adapt Jane Thor for Thor 4 (why did they keep the cancer plotline??????) but at least we got christian bale :wow
I always thought Thor was cool but because he seemed cool in Avengers

I never watch his movies back then

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the only mcu movies i can rewatch atm are:

- avengers 1
- iron man 1
- bucky movie [captain steve 2]
- gotg 1

mcu became so boring, just like the whole capped headcanon genre

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Not franchise-killing levels of awful like BvS or Justice League.
Neither of those were franchise killing

DCEU has consistently been having better movies than MCU now, and I think it started with Aquaman

Back