• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

MCU discussion thread: The beginning of the Endgame edition.

They can’t beat down Stark without Stark holding back.

there were multiple times where Tony could’ve murdered Cap and you see him decide not to

the only way you see Steve and Bucky damage hin was with the sheild that can Block Thor, and the metal arm.

Ironman with electricity does very well. Him getting struck by Thor made him stronger

but the first suit always seemed to me much better in durability than every other suit sans Infinity War and Endgame. The worst offender is Ironman 3 imo

Like I understand what you are saying but it still feels off to me. Like Vibranium is bullshit, news at 11 but how hard was Tony holding back then? Especially when he wanted to take Bucky in due to knowing he killed his parents explicitly?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I can’t believe I was called a liar when the video I posted showed exactly what I said was true

that’s disrespectful af :wow

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Gordo you are lying.

you see them moving in the background before Ultron flies. Because they’re panicking

nice of you to ignore him dodging energy beams casually

again, if you say there aren’t any feats then use scailing. And that’s only gonna scale him higher

i’m fine with Cap being super sonic tho.

The sheild is without question blocking hits from Thor, so I don’t see the problem there. Cap himself isn’t MCB in strength I don’t think

Not the same suit.

his nanotech suit is likely his most powerful suit. And it happened AFTER Civil War, so Tony obviously improved the tech.
To think this all started from Gordo claiming Sony Morbius wrecks MCU Cap and BP.

As if a bloodlusted Cap couldn't just ricochet his shield off some shit so it decapitates him. Or BP couldn't just slice him with vibranium claws (or just use his own force against him with the newer habit that could absorb kinetic energy and release it in a burst).

Like Blade said earlier. Sony Morbius really shouldn't go any higher than beating Netflix Defenders.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, because he does wreck Cap

Morbius is a meme but at least he doesn’t punch at 70 mph lol

Am I now?

They react when they fly right at Cap…who’s in front of them. They barely make a sound beforehand

They were moving and making noise beforehand, you even admit this

they screamed louder. Big whoop. They’re not “reacting” to Ultron.

also another feat I noticed in that video was Cap intercepting Ultron and grapling him mid-flight into the subway door
How fast do you think those generic energy blasters are? These are the some bots that can be handled by Hawkeye and Black Widow

Ultron bots are literal jobbers
Those same Ultron bots can chase a Jet in that very same video you posted

you making an argument for incredulity doesn’t make anything here less inpressive. those lasers are definitely faster than bullets.
The argument is for strength, not durability of the shield. If it was durability, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion
The durability is relevent because we’ve seen That sheild damage characters like Ultron. So it scales to its DC in piercing damage.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
They were moving and making noise beforehand, you even admit this

they screamed louder. Big whoop. They’re not “reacting” to Ultron.
Dude…this is literal cope

Just admit you pulled that out of his respect thread and didn’t watch the fight beforehand, that’s ok

They made a bigger noise because they see him charging at them. That’s, like, the entire reason they screamed to begin with

Those same Ultron bots can chase a Jet in that very same video you posted

you making an argument for incredulity doesn’t make anything here less inpressive. They’re definitely faster than bullets.

The durability is relevent because we’ve seen That sheild damage characters like Ultron. So it scales to its DC in piercing damage.
And yet they were killed by Hawkeye and Black Widow, do you think the car that ran them over was moving faster than a bullet too?

We don’t know anything about that Ultron other than the fact Cap can fight him

this was pre-vibranium Ultron

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, because he does wreck Cap
He doesn't.

Why would you think think Morbius can do anything against Vibranium? The shield can defend against any attack he can dish out, and it can slice right through him considering what it's damaged before.
Morbius is a meme but at least he doesn’t punch at 70 mph lol
If that was true both iron-man and war-machine not just dodging every hit from Steve would mean they can't react to their own speed. Which obviously isn't true.

They could get tagged because he was fast enough to tag them. End of story.

Or do you wanna make a Morbius vs Civil War Iron-man and War Machine thread now?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh no

the great Ultron bot that can match Hawkeye in strength!

w4rUctj.png

so powerful 😟

Dude…this is literal cope

Just admit you pulled that out of his respect thread and didn’t watch the fight beforehand, that’s ok

They made a bigger noise because they see him charging at them. That’s, like, the entire reason they screamed to begin with
Of couse I pulled it out of the respect thread. Comicvine is the easiest place to get a short clip of these feats.

>They were literally panicking screaming throughout when Cap tackled him into the subway.

>They grow louder when Cap is in the air already flipping.

yeah they didn’t react to Ultron.
And yet they were killed by Hawkeye and Black Widow, do you think the car that ran them over was moving faster than a bullet too?
Are you mixing my arguments?

I argued that the lasers were definitely faster than bullets.

and that the flying Ultrons were chasing a jet

If an Ultron minion gets squashed by a car, then It’s likely their durability is pretty trash. That doesn’t disprove my arguments for their flight speed and projectiles. At least the feats relevent to this argument aren’t

We don’t know anything about that Ultron other than the fact Cap can fight him

this was pre-vibranium Ultron

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Of couse I pulled it out of the respect thread. Comicvine is the easiest place to get a short clip of these feats.

>They were literally panicking screaming throughout when Cap tackled him into the subway.

>They grow louder when Cap is in the air already flipping.

yeah they didn’t react to Ultron.
Soooooo

He can still be perceived. I’m glad you agree, my friend :)

Are you mixing my arguments?

I argued that the lasers were definitely faster than bullets.

and that the flying Ultrons were chasing a jet

If an Ultron minion gets squashed by a car, then It’s likely their durability is pretty trash. That doesn’t disprove my arguments for their flight speed and projectiles. At least the feats relevent to this argument aren’t

I didn’t mix it up. Why couldn’t they fly out of the way instead of being run over? If their flight speed is up to par that is, they would have flown out of there

Why would this place him at MCB level?

Why would this place him at MCB level?
Bro come the fuck on. I literally stated this before

Cap himself isn’t MCB in strength I don’t think

^
Soooooo

He can still be perceived. I’m glad you agree, my friend :)
Yeah when he was standing still, Gordo. They literally can’t keep up with their fight

idn’t mix it up. Why couldn’t they fly out of the way instead of being run over? If their flight speed is up to par that is, they would have flown out of there
I really can’t tell what scene you’re referring to exactly.

does this have literally anything to do with the lasers that Cap is repeatedly dodging here?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
^

Yeah when he was standing still, Gordo. They literally can’t keep up with their fight
You are intentionally ignoring what we see on screen then

Because those normal ass people aren’t reacting at two guys they can’t perceive

I really can’t tell what scene you’re referring to exactly.

does this have literally anything to do with the lasers that Cap is repeatedly dodging here?

It happened on Sokovia, and I only brought it up because you brought up the jet thing

if you want to bring up the blasters then that’s fine, Clint was able to react to one of those too. Are you gonna argue he’s that fast too now?

Dude, Ultron. Not Cap lmao

why would this Ultron be MCB level

you’re literally the one who posted the gif of him taking bullets
The Ultron scene was a response to what you said about how there is nothing we can say about Ultron beyond the fact that Cap can fight him.

it doesn’t mean anything in regards to MCB level. At best it’s just consistent with Cap’s sheild being able to break shit like Tony’s armor and Bucky’s arm.

You are intentionally ignoring what we see on screen then

Because those normal ass people aren’t r at two guys they can’t see
They literally barged into the subway and were fighting infront of them.

just because civilians are watching people fight and screaming doesn’t mean they’re reacting to their attacks.

Are Superman and Zod sub-FTE just because people are gaping at them fighting?

It’s on Sokovia, and I only brought it up because you brought up the jet thing

if you want to bring up the blasters then that’s fine, Clint was able to react to one of those too
The cut is weird because it immediately cuts to Clint already ducking and the blast already passing him by.

thats essentially how Endless Mike used to describe aim dodging

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Ultron scene was a response to what you said about how there is nothing we can say about Ultron beyond the fact that Cap can fight him.

it doesn’t mean anything in regards to MCB level. At best it’s just consistent with Cap’s sheild being able to break shit like Tony’s armor and Bucky’s arm.
Well like I said, the original argument was that Cap can hit at MCB level with his shield

If you don’t think that, and I don’t think that. Then we’re in agreement here

They literally barged into the subway and were fighting infront of them.

just because civilians are watching people fight and screaming doesn’t mean they’re reacting to their attacks.

Are Superman and Zod sub-FTE just because people are gaping at them fighting?
But in that specific moment, they were able to see it. It’s not really a feat to use, at least not a good one

The cut is weird because it immediately cuts to Clint already ducking and the blast already passing him by.

thats essentially how Endless Mike used to describe aim dodging
Yeah, but what Cap did was also aim dodging. There’s multiple different ways to tell if one is aim dodging or not and Cap honestly fits the bill for that too

But in that specific moment, they were able to see it. It’s not really a feat to use, at least not a good one
See what? We don’t see from their perspective. They’re not reacting to their attacks. They’re literally a captive audience that can do nothing but scream and gawk. Again, you see this shit with Superman and most media.

Yeah, but what Cap did was also aim dodging. There’s multiple different ways to tell if one is aim dodging or not and Cap honestly fits the bill for that too
We see him dodge while he’s on the air and the blasts are already heading towards him. That’s NOT aim dodging. If the projectile is already in motion and he moves out if the way, he dodged it

Well like I said, the original argument was that Cap can hit at MCB level with his shield
*shrug*

I don’t think that MCU Cap is MCB. At best he can defend from MCB attacks and pierce peope with similar durability to Ironman’s Mark 46 and a bullet proof Ultron.

if the Ironman Mark 46 is MCB, then sure. If not then its not.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
*shrug*

I don’t think that MCU Cap is MCB. At best he can defend from MCB attacks and pierce peope with similar durability to Ironman’s Mark 46 and a bullet proof Ultron.

if the Ironman Mark 46 is MCB, then sure. If not then its not.
That what this argument was for! This whole thing could have been avoided lol

anyways that’s ok, good night :supercat

Back