• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

MCU discussion thread: The beginning of the Endgame edition.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Get morbed MCU :mjlol

8226593-bfbdd9b8-9641-44c4-98dc-4fd6d948b416.gif

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

lmao

Morbio is already MCU Spider-Man tier, except he’s clearly faster :maybe

and that bat swarm would murder someone as incompetent as Tom Holland-Man…

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

being knocked around through a building then being piledrived through the concrete street down into the sewers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom Holland-Man nearly dying from being pushed through a couple flimsy floors by Goblin :mjpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

This movie is going to get sequels because of memes:mjlol

They were planning one regardless

MCU Vulture got sucked there (because of Strange’s spell or something) and is now hanging out with Morbius in the post credits scene lol

which means we’re not gonna see Vulture again in the MCU but Sony

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Real talk

Morb unironically does murder anyone below Spider-Man in the MCU (so Cap, Bucky, Black Panther, etc are getting wrecked)

1988-FBF1-DEC8-4-CF1-A059-0598944-FD43-C.jpg

3-DB3232-E-6-B89-4-EFB-9-FC0-CA2-AAF9-DAA78.jpg

I didn’t even realize we get to see how big the crater was until later

they dug through large slabs of concrete before falling down into the sewers, and that was after being slammed through the building

how embarrassing that the Living Morb can clear against their street tier characters :wow

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Real talk

Morb unironically does murder anyone below Spider-Man in the MCU (so Cap, Bucky, Black Panther, etc are getting wrecked)

1988-FBF1-DEC8-4-CF1-A059-0598944-FD43-C.jpg

3-DB3232-E-6-B89-4-EFB-9-FC0-CA2-AAF9-DAA78.jpg

I didn’t even realize we get to see how big the crater was until later

they dug through large slabs of concrete before falling down into the sewers, and that was after being slammed through the building

how embarrassing that the Living Morb can clear against their street tier characters :wow
Doubt it.

We have MCU Cap at MCB+ DC and Durability (much higher defense with the shield as well of course) and hypersonic+ reactions https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com...ile-captain-america-marvel-cinematic-universe

As weird as Cap and Winter Soldier doing as well as they did against Civil War Ironman is, it is partially explained by Cap’s vibranium shield putting in most of the work and it’s not really something that can just be excused as PIS (especially given Cap could also put up a fight against Rhodey in the War Machine suit and break a weapon he was wielding 1:35 ).

And considering BP wears a suit made of Vibranium (and can also control the absorption of force and later release it back at the opponent) I doubt Morbius would fare any better against him.

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
memes aside

morbius is almost large building/supersonic+ levels, with multi city block range of his sensor/detect techs = overall mediocre levels, at least, he can stomp chars like the mcu defenders, iron man from the first movie, etc = chars of this level

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Doubt it.

We have MCU Cap at MCB+ DC and Durability (much higher defense with the shield as well of course) and hypersonic+ reactions https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com...ile-captain-america-marvel-cinematic-universe

As weird as Cap and Winter Soldier doing as well as they did against Civil War Ironman is, it is partially explained by Cap’s vibranium shield putting in most of the work and it’s not really something that can just be excused as PIS (especially given Cap could also put up a fight against Rhodey in the War Machine suit and break a weapon he was wielding 1:35 ).

And considering BP wears a suit made of Vibranium (and can also control the absorption of force and later release it back at the opponent) I doubt Morbius would fare any better against him.

Word of God states the suit Tony used against Cap and Bucky was a non-combat oriented one (weaker than normal suit). I’m not sure why that gets any MCB level scaling

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Word of God states the suit Tony used against Cap and Bucky was a non-combat oriented one (weaker than normal suit). I’m not sure why that gets any MCB level scaling
To be fair WoG also says that Quicksilver was only Mach 1 and the Avengers would have lost against a Godzilla sized Chitauri

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Don’t know where you’re getting that WoG from. The official designation of the suit is Mark 46, indicating its just the direct successor to the AoU suit which was the mark 45 https://ironman.fandom.com/wiki/Mark_46

And nothing in the movie supports it being non-combat oriented either (Tony vaporizing Bucky’s cyborg arm with the Uni-Beam goes against it, as why would he even have a weapon so powerful on a suit not designed for combat?). And I’m pretty sure we saw in Iron-man 2 when Tony unleashed the Iron Legion to fight with him against Killian that none of those suits were non-combat oriented. At most they were made to be able to fight in different environments (Space, underwater, etc…) or against different opponents (Hulkbusters) more effectively.

It’s also not really in character for Tony to purposefully design a newer suit to be weaker/less durable than an older suit (especially considering how his paranoia against future threats lead him to creating Ultron).

Back