• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

MHA Feats & Shit

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Not a huge fan of My Hero. I’m literally making this thread just because the spoilers for the latest chapter are fucking bonkers.

I’ll let someone else post the specifics but I’ll say this. It’s Gremmy 2 Electric Boogaloo :lul

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Lol.

I haven't read MHA in like 3 years, I read the chapter and have no idea what is going on.

Kinda cringy ain't going to lie.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
The feat should at least make a gap between top and high tiers Stars and Stripes seems to be implied to be over the remaining Japanese Heroes sans probably Deku once he's rested

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The fucking potato erased my fucking post literally just posting the scans so reposting here

AVvXsEgOs4hmd-hw-J8TRaRyAGporQBKl3fRNJYKf8EUyzW98qsIEqblafLJB4L5cJ2E6XvxAs1M954iWswLwqHnFKkTsgbkcZ9xylbh93qFCchEKkCo0NwDelYmhk1M7liOlchCyCJgcheVYRCm1GCzzoigK7BNP-Dy6TbyqMnmddgv75Wqk25gelDE2VHaZQ=s1760

AVvXsEiA-K8s9oqr5I_sUm9F6LmR-JxrfOJMNJd9fOCQDVQ8Ydj0Xefqut66UiNwflESrTUe05xjsSujfE_I_7I-3SnGAUl5FYAU43R9ngbrA8J0G_StJ1KahRlJd6svUvGI4eCCLDvCy4PbjUzf2ZKeBESH26L9ERY8Du4H6dnaXD2Ul-Vip5HwWYBmFjjV3w=s1300

original post

looks like he got shot through and then rebounded them

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah if the light already tagged him then he rebounded it's not really a lightspeed feat.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
it's literally an even worse version of aim dodging that even batman has shown before, since he also has dodged lasers before, lmao

and yet, we have bruceman still at supersonic+/low hypersonic reactions levels cuz that's his level, lmao

Warlordgab

Illustrious
A little question unrelated to this week's chapter: Is there a calc for the Deku/Bakugou double-smash from the 2nd movie?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
A little question unrelated to this week's chapter: Is there a calc for the Deku/Bakugou double-smash from the 2nd movie?

nah

we had agreed that it would be at least island+ levels, but there isn't a proper calc, as of now

so

if somebody uses those versions, they better specify it and all

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Yeah if the light already tagged him then he rebounded it's not really a lightspeed feat.

it's literally an even worse version of aim dodging that even batman has shown before, since he also has dodged lasers before, lmao

and yet, we have bruceman still at supersonic+/low hypersonic reactions levels cuz that's his level, lmao

What Stars & Stripes did though…

bnha_330_bean_version_09.jpg

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
The refraction is going past her in the earlier scan, so it just looks like they did the same thing shiggy did and got hit and held it

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
The refraction is going past her in the earlier scan, so it just looks like they did the same thing shiggy did and got hit and held it
Unlike him though wouldn’t she have to move her arms into position to catch the laser before it could hit her body?

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
The scans are honestly kinda horrible on that front so either hopefully they get cleaned up or more context is revealed soon

From the previous panel her hands are already in front of her body

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
yeah

i want to read it in viz's translations as well, cuz the last chap i read was deku barely getting out of his edgy amv state which had zero result, chaps ago

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
1StMzpV.png

3O4czWA.png

after reading the viz translation, it's even clearer now, gets tagged by the laser first [which hurt him as been seen in the pages, despite got regen'd]

although

something to be fair

at best, you can get him, some mach 50-100ish reactions [between that range] for the fact that he still managed to have his arms on his chest and he instinctively still ''catches'' it with his quirk after got tagged first by the laser though, then deflected it back

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
I'd say the Stars and Stripes one is the to look over since she says she catches lasers the Shiggy one is too vague to say he straight reacts to a laser like you said because even if you argue he's in the same position both panels you could say he took it then reflected it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I'd say the Stars and Stripes one is the to look over since she says she catches lasers the Shiggy one is too vague to say he straight reacts to a laser like you said because even if you argue he's in the same position both panels you could say he took it then reflected it

u0iXWyV.png

2MXkz0J.png

let's see this scenario too

similar to shiggy's but something i noticed, how can we know that the way she caught it, wasn't part of her being able to also control the density and the output of the laser and reduce the output when it comes to contact with her? = laser manipulation = make it easier for her to catch it and bounce it back

overall

i say it's more on shiggy's ''vague'' scenario to get a speed feat, cuz he is the one who isn't accustomed with a tech like this and was his first time getting a full direct clash with it, on the other hand, she knows the properties of the laser and all, since she controls it

for me, it's somewhere in the mach 50-100ish range, for the reasons i said in my previous post

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
u0iXWyV.png

2MXkz0J.png

let's see this scenario too

similar to shiggy's but something i noticed, how can we know that the way she caught it, wasn't part of her being able to also control the density and the output of the laser and reduce the output when it comes to contact with her? = laser manipulation = make it easier for her to catch it and bounce it back

overall

i say it's more on shiggy's ''vague'' scenario to get a speed feat, cuz he is the one who isn't accustomed with a tech like this and was his first time getting a full direct clash with it, on the other hand, she knows the properties of the laser and all, since she controls it

for me, it's somewhere in the mach 50-100ish range, for the reasons i said in my previous post
Because she still has to say laser as soon as she makes contact with it to put it under New Order rules and manipulate the density and output of the laser which could yield a better reaction feat

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Because she still has to say laser as soon as she makes contact with it to put it under New Order rules and manipulate the density and output of the laser which could yield a better reaction feat
I agree, the small word bubble supports that.

Back