• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

MHA Feats & Shit

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
So New Order is very good but not as OP as was speculated and not sure if there was any upgrades this chapter for anything but Shiggys regen could if he's good from sitting in that giant lightsaber next chapter

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So New Order is very good but not as OP as was speculated and not sure if there was any upgrades this chapter for anything but Shiggys regen could if he's good from sitting in that giant lightsaber next chapter
The cloud dispersion from the clap S&S had her Giant Aura do might be worth calcing. And next chapter I imagine S&S will be reacting to those inter-continental missiles so she can manipulate them to all hit Aforaki at once.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
The cloud dispersion from the clap S&S had her Giant Aura do might be worth calcing. And next chapter I imagine S&S will be reacting to those inter-continental missiles so she can manipulate them to all hit Aforaki at once.

they ain't country levels, yet

but, that cloud feat this time, might result to actual low island level mha top tiers = not bad

also

i like how the mha stans were bashing nardo stans for the whole susanoo and cliche power tropes

yet

hori gave her that giant aura as a susanoo cosplayer - mha edition, lmao

Last edited:

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
they ain't country levels, yet

but, that cloud feat this time, might result to actual low island level mha top tiers = not bad

also

i like how the mha stans wre bashing nardo stans for the whole susanoo and cliche power tropes

yet

hori gave her that giant aura as a susanoo cosplayer - mha edition, lmao
God damn lightsaber and everything didn't even cross my mind :russ

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Saw @ChaosTheory123 make this comment in a MHA thread in the other OBD.

She only has until the trailing end of the laser catches up to the point of impact to “catch” it and contain it. Shigaraki isn’t some laser gun, he’s firing a finite resource that will fuck off into the ether as it travels away from him.

The only bounds here to discuss are crossing that distance once for her to move, or twice in respect to the backend of the laser catching up to the caught front.

Not even considering the fact this thing penetrated Shigaraki’s freakish body, and she can only reality warp 2 things at once, one of which is her. She’s not durable enough to face tank this shot if Shiggy can’t

So @Edlab given CT gave his expert opinion do you think perhaps the feat is worth taking another look at to see if it can be accepted?

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Anything to take away from the last chapter? Not sure if I overlooked anything
There’s the giant explosion of all the missiles together that created a crater in the ocean floor (though said ocean floor had already been decayed by Shigaraki previously to burrow himself underground and take less of a direct hit).

The fact that Star and Stripes’s Giant Atmosphere avatar seemingly tanked that explosion while in the center of it (given S&S didn’t have to make the rule again and the avatar continued to remain active) despite Shiggy himself looking like a Zombie after just part of the explosion hit him underground.

And I guess there’s S&S reacting to the inter-continental missiles to have her Avatar catch them to begin with. Interestingly she could apply a rule to the missiles to redirect them through her Avatar touching them instead of having to touch them herself. And there was also a line about her needing to apply that rule quick or her arm would be torn off which kinda implies either she takes whatever damage her avatar takes (unlikely since she probably wouldn’t be able to tank the explosion like her avatar did) or the strain it experiences from whatever strength-related action it takes transfers to her.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Saw @ChaosTheory123 make this comment in a MHA thread in the other OBD.

So @Edlab given CT gave his expert opinion do you think perhaps the feat is worth taking another look at to see if it can be accepted?
The only bounds here to discuss are crossing that distance once for her to move, or twice in respect to the backend of the laser catching up to the caught front.

pmuch, the only issue, similar to what i said

cuz if we establish that, it will be easier to name at what level it is

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
pmuch, the only issue, similar to what i said

cuz if we establish that, it will be easier to name at what level it is
By the way what would you put her using her giant avatar to grab the inter-continental missiles at? She knew they were coming ahead of time, but grabbing them and putting a rule on them before they could leave the avatar's grasp or mess her arm up like she said could happen would require her to react in time as well.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
By the way what would you put her using her giant avatar to grab the inter-continental missiles at? She knew they were coming ahead of time, but grabbing them and putting a rule on them before they could leave the avatar's grasp or mess her arm up like she said could happen would require her to react in time as well.

if you remember, from the previous time on the previous chap, i said i don't have prob with low island level mha top tiers, cuz of that somewhat impressive for mha levels, cloud dispersion feat

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
if you remember, from the previous time on the previous chap, i said i don't have prob with low island level mha top tiers, cuz of that somewhat impressive for mha levels, cloud dispersion feat
Yeah, I was just talking about the level of speed needed to react to the inter-continental missiles. It seems clearer cut than the laser feat that she did have to react to them to have her avatar grab them out of the air.

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I was just talking about the level of speed needed to react to the inter-continental missiles. It seems clearer cut than the laser feat that she did have to react to them to have her avatar grab them out of the air.
Intercontinental Ballistics go like 24,000 kmph which is like mach 20 I think

And I guess there’s S&S reacting to the inter-continental missiles to have her Avatar catch them to begin with. Interestingly she could apply a rule to the missiles to redirect them through her Avatar touching them instead of having to touch them herself. And there was also a line about her needing to apply that rule quick or her arm would be torn off which kinda implies either she takes whatever damage her avatar takes (unlikely since she probably wouldn’t be able to tank the explosion like her avatar did) or the strain it experiences from whatever strength-related action it takes transfers to her.
I thought that happened too, but there is a page that shows her real body touching one of the missiles with just a finger. It is interesting that in the official translation that she only needs to touch one missile to be able to add a rule to all of them.
How legit is that cloud dispersion feat? Because the fight is taking place 50 kilometers off Japan. Her avatar is over 2 kilometers tall, which the explosion is many times bigger than the avatar, and the cloud dispersion feat dwarfs the explosion but that still doesn't reach Japan?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
> dusty larry absorbed her quirk, for few minutes
> star's new order made him self destruct for a while, since new order can't be contained from others who try to absorb it and revolts against other quirks
> dusty larry says can steal quirks but can't dispose them
> his reflect quirk got cui'd
> star sacrificed herself in order to save her friends = but hori should be ashamed, for making stars nagant v2 - more hax edition only for 4-5 chaps

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Nothing new feat-wise (except Invisible girl reflecting Aoyama’s laser but who fucking gives a shit about her lol).

Just wanted to post the emote Balrog made in fanverse of a hilarious pose from the recent chapter with Ashyraki having his face in the dirt
shig.png

Horikoshi really couldn’t have made him look more pathetic if he tried :oldryoma

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Nothing new feat-wise (except Invisible girl reflecting Aoyama’s laser but who fucking gives a shit about her lol).

Just wanted to post the emote Balrog made in fanverse of a hilarious pose from the recent chapter with Ashyraki having his face in the dirt
shig.png

Horikoshi really couldn’t have made him look more pathetic if he tried :oldryoma
Making things progressively worse every chapter is quite a feat by Hirokoshi.

Back