Micromasters vs. Shipgirls (Azur Lane/Kantai Collection)

sir_fire

Distinguished
Taking the term "pick on someone your own size" a bit too literally.

Mostly to see if even the human-scale Cybertronians are just as nuts as their bigger brothers. Standard rules and the bots have to take over the Earth from both the shipgirls and their enemies.

Scenario 1: G1 Micromasters

Scenario 2: Unicron Trilogy Minicons

Bonus Scenario: Sideways. Just Sideways.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Not sure how strong the g1 Micromasters are, but the Minicons were said to have the power to "save or destroy the universe" in the Armada comic. That was probably a slight exaggeration but their combined power blew a hole straight through Unicron and drove him out of that universe so :mjlol
nM6y0Oap9VkEc79bcjyTU6MXstQEY7J8oX8cP9wMzUQbmbRCrZ-hLsd-GqK1MjW78QcJYgYfRrciXMTpEFBHg-KW7bcU42H0nDuYGcT72BCMG4EV1PBl5zzoQdPHfM_rkXXpsQ=s0

IuxPVrmwgCdguuUYLsftL5mwTVKUBDsHKYbD66fQoBlpYuufeMYS7f-i77J8RPH6RdPvhkTcchSVxkAI-pCkCYvGCuf1bu6jTolFFRe0LIFE_LU9z6nGPB6QCTPzzwZ51V6uJQ=s0

I guess the second panel took the minicons of two universes to achieve but still, they rocked a Unicron incarnation's shit

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Not sure how strong the g1 Micromasters are, but the Minicons were said to have the power to "save or destroy the universe" in the Armada comic. That was probably a slight exaggeration but their combined power blew a hole straight through Unicron and drove him out of that universe so :mjlol
nM6y0Oap9VkEc79bcjyTU6MXstQEY7J8oX8cP9wMzUQbmbRCrZ-hLsd-GqK1MjW78QcJYgYfRrciXMTpEFBHg-KW7bcU42H0nDuYGcT72BCMG4EV1PBl5zzoQdPHfM_rkXXpsQ=s0

IuxPVrmwgCdguuUYLsftL5mwTVKUBDsHKYbD66fQoBlpYuufeMYS7f-i77J8RPH6RdPvhkTcchSVxkAI-pCkCYvGCuf1bu6jTolFFRe0LIFE_LU9z6nGPB6QCTPzzwZ51V6uJQ=s0

I guess the second panel took the minicons of two universes to achieve but still, they rocked a Unicron incarnation's shit
Meanwhile in the anime

That was a thing

Back