• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Mikoto Misaka (To Aru) vs. Reinhard Heydrich (Dies Irae)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I got this totally amazing and fair match-up based off of what @Blade said in the circus thread :mjpls

7497275-ecxu8ttvaaaakdu.jpg
reinhard.png

Equipment: Mikoto will have her A.A.A., while Reinhard will have his Longinuslanze Testament and Gladsheimr.

Versions: Mikoto as of the current volume of Genesis Testament and Reinhard as of Dies Irae (aka not the Hadou God version of him).
So basically their normal versions.

Mindset: Blood-lusted.

Starting distance: 40 meters.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
i press the cole button and kicks both of them through your no aru vols/figurines collection :mjlol
I don't own any merch of the series period though :mjpls

With how thick certain volumes are, Cole wouldn't be able to kick through them anyway :mjlol
It'll be like Jotaro blocking Dio's knife throws with that manga over his chest. :mjgrin

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
All jokes aside, where exactly does Reinhard (both his normal and Hadou God forms) sit at in terms of strength/what's his hax looking like?

I have a vague idea of what he can do but that's about it.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
All jokes aside, where exactly does Reinhard (both his normal and Hadou God forms) sit at in terms of strength/what's his hax looking like?

I have a vague idea of what he can do but that's about it.
Hadou God Reinhard is multiversal+

before that, he might be some level of planetary going from how he punked Methuselah

the writer put Methuselah on tier 6, same tier as the Avesta demon lords, the weakest one in terms of raw power having large planet level feats but it’s debatable exactly how much he scales to them

probably shouldn’t reach the tippy top end, but Naziman Goldlion is much stronger than he is anyway so eh

Back