• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Misaka Mikoto vs Cole vs Static Shock

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
reboot Static? Unfortunately from what I've seen so far he's not even stronger than animated Static. Cole would easily waste him

infamous-cole.gif

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@Irradiance Has Misaka gotten any upgrades as of late? Like being able to perform the Liquid Proof Railgun on her own? Cause that'd be her only chance her I think.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
From what I can recall, not really.

There's the A.A.A. but it's hardly even stronger than her best feats and she doesn't get access to any of the fancy shit it can do when piloted/utilized by Noukan/Aleister.

Edit: just noticed she doesn't have access to it here anyway, lol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Don’t know comics Static and my memory of the show is hazy.

Misaka is got Cole beat in every way minus his extra powers

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Um what? I do not remember her having anything on par with multi-continental levels of power?
Having replayed and beaten both games again, I find it even more contested than I did before.

But I’ll just avoid that debate and go with the logic that makes Cole Multi-Continental makes Misaka easily Planet to Solar System level

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Having replayed and beaten both games again, I find it even more contested than I did before.

But I’ll just avoid that debate and go with the logic that makes Cole Multi-Continental makes Misaka easily Planet to Solar System level
Well idk anything about infamous but from what you and blade were talking about it seems pretty clear cut?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well idk anything about infamous but from what you and blade were talking about it seems pretty clear cut?
That’s why I’m not debating it to go by how this site works, not necessarily by agreeing to it.

So I’m just going to go with the above answer

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
@Irradiance Has Misaka gotten any upgrades as of late? Like being able to perform the Liquid Proof Railgun on her own? Cause that'd be her only chance her I think.
One could always argue that she gets half of that feat for herself, as the energy needed to come from her and Misaki :maybe
But aside from shenanigans like that, no.

Honestly, unless what I heard about Cole is wrong, I don't think Misaka stands much chance. Regeneration, lightning resistance, stat advantage etc. make this a bad match for her.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
But Misaka isn't multi-continental.

Also why would you say that if you didn't want to debate it?

:rock
Because I’m arguing Misaka being at least planet level from the same logic to make Cole continental

Fighting and holding her own for a while against a dragon with energy equivalent to black hole it’s feeding off of does that

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Because I’m arguing Misaka being at least planet level from the same logic to make Cole continental

Fighting and holding her own for a while against a dragon with energy equivalent to black hole it’s feeding off of does that
But the dragon hasn't shown any blackhole level feats other than being able to absorb energy from one, Misaka doesn't scale to it. Also, she couldn't defeat it without Uiharu's help. On the other hand you yourself posted that the cutscene where Cole had enough power to power the RFI but was told not to cause he'd overload it.

:ral

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
But the dragon hasn't shown any blackhole level feats other than being able to absorb energy from one, Misaka doesn't scale to it. Also, she couldn't defeat it without Uiharu's help. On the other hand you yourself posted that the cutscene where Cole had enough power to power the RFI but was told not to cause he'd overload it.

:ral
Outright stated that fighting the dragon is like fighting a black hole and Misaka wasn’t instantly stomped fighting Kimi, rather was getting warn down in a battle of attrition. Misaka even being 1% of the power of the Dragon is still vastly over Cole.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Outright stated that fighting the dragon is like fighting a black hole and Misaka wasn’t instantly stomped fighting Kimi, rather was getting warn down in a battle of attrition. Misaka even being 1% of the power of the Dragon is still vastly over Cole.
Did the dragon show any feats of being anything similar to a black hole? Mass, warping spacetime, etc? Cause from what I know the dragon was simply using the black hole as an energy source.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Did the dragon show any feats of being anything similar to a black hole? Mass, warping spacetime, etc? Cause from what I know the dragon was simply using the black hole as an energy source.
And fighting it was the same as fighting the energy emitted from said black hole. This was repeated twice, both outright stated and Misaka herself wondering where the heck Kimi was getting this amount of energy from.

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

So we just got to equate how powerful the plasma jet of a black hole big enough to instantly devour the entire Solar System if it was created by Kimi close enough is to = the power of the Angel Dragon

Back