• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Archived MK Ultra Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Oh oh two votes

Oh No Reaction GIF
Hello Worm. Do you have any thoughts?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
My current thoughts:

One Last Username looks okay-ish. Didn't like his angle-shooting attempt, but most of the time it's more of a Town thing to do.

The Yub Yub and Odd dynamic is weird, but probably just a gimmick.

Hikawa is confirmed Town. Not much to say here.

Lance is afk.

Hunter is quiet. Lurko, too. Worm, too. Sigis, too.

Generally it's like nobody's taking this game seriously and even trying which is god awful.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yes Hunter and lurko are way too silent

Is Hunter usually active?

Doesn’t really matter if he is usually active at this time I scum read them both.
I just got home from work. But I'm really curious about why Alwaysmind/OLU has me with a scum read. Especially curious what the evidence for this is, because a) he's either tinfoiling hard or b) making accusations blindly or c) is potentially scum who is trying to sow seeds of confusion. But I do have indirect evidence of my proof of being town if its required.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I just got home from work. But I'm really curious about why Alwaysmind/OLU has me with a scum read. Especially curious what the evidence for this is, because a) he's either tinfoiling hard or b) making accusations blindly or c) is potentially scum who is trying to sow seeds of confusion. But I do have indirect evidence of my proof of being town if its required.
I see. What are your thoughts on the game (not that many players are posting, but still)?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well, then let‘s pressure them a bit.

Vote Lynch Hunter.

@The Hunter what do you have to say?
I would say that is foolish tbh. Out of curiosity, like with One Last News, what is the reason for the random vote on me? Also you can note despite his weird targeting of me in the last day phase, I never revenge voted him nor attempted to keep the bandwagon of votes on him. Anyway if you want my opinion:

Clearly town:

- Hikawa
- Yub-Yub
- Ratchet
- myself (naturally)
- One Last News

* Ratchet was revealed to be town on death. I'll also point out that he was focusing his last discussion with One Last News and One Last Username and interestingly pointing out in his questions to OLN what information he expected to gain from the behavior toward said lynches from other players, not the reveal of the information itself necessarily. There's also the fact he replied that because One Last Username "pushed" on me (something that never really happened) as his MO for his lynch vote on me. Hikawa's ability revealed him as town. Odd pushes Yub is town but I have a feeling he is anyway based off a hunch. And then of course OLN ended up getting bandwagoned and flipping town as well.

Unsure of:

- Lurko
- yourself
- Siggy
- Raem
- Lance

* Lurko being a sub in or not doesn't buy any sense of security in my eyes that he is fully town. You are active and inquisitive but that can also lead to false projections and accusations that can throw the game for town and I haven't seen or witness yet enough convincingly you operating on altruism here. Siggy hasn't been as vocal or in front of things enough for me to trust him, and Raem is the same way. I don't really see much either pushing or swaying yet where I scan Lance on either.

Potential scum:

- One Last Username
- Odd
- Worm Juice

* OLU/Alwaysmind was joined at the hip with One Last News in pointing fingers at me and Yub-Yub as well as Odd. The fact he ended up flipping town is annoying, Worm needs to be more active or I think a default lynch against them is fine as we have next to no reads or behavior to use as a barometer to gauge them, Odd again supporting Yub-Yub doesn't necessarily clear him.

Now for evidence: I am indirectly referenced in the write up after Ratchet's death. But c'est la vive. We lost one town member to a lynch due to blindly making themselves too easy to bandwagon lynch on, and another was killed by scum at night during the night phase. We have at least 2 to potentially 3 or more scum who remain undetected. Now we need to be very careful.

@Ultra, can you also update the player list to reflect who is dead unless said dead players are janitor kills or whatever? Will make this a tad less confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back