• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Archived MK Ultra Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Now for evidence: I am indirectly referenced in the write up after Ratchet's death. But c'est la vive
Can you elaborate on this? The rules mention that the WUs will be only flavour and no actions, whatsoever will be shown there.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
But yeah, I will be going to bed now. I would recommend everyone who is here to leave their thoughts in the thread at EoD, so we know where to look at depending on flips, etc. Would be helpful and bring the discussion forward.

Good night.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Can you elaborate on this? The rules mention that the WUs will be only flavour and no actions, whatsoever will be shown there.
Outside of direct role revealing all I can tell you is I tried to talk with Ratchet before he was killed in the night action.

Sigismund

@Sigismund do you have any reads, thoughts, etc?
Its a smaller game at the very begining, with people not exactly known for spamming. So reads are going to be a lot more difficult this early for me.

I can't really read Lurko or Lance at all because I haven't played with them that much, and they haven't played much either.

Been a very long time since I've played a game where I had to Read Fang. Even after years, I still suck at that and have no idea.
Odd is memeing for Yub-Yub again, who is Yub-Yub. That is all that needs be said for Yub-Yub.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Its a smaller game at the very begining, with people not exactly known for spamming. So reads are going to be a lot more difficult this early for me.

I can't really read Lurko or Lance at all because I haven't played with them that much, and they haven't played much either.

Been a very long time since I've played a game where I had to Read Fang. Even after years, I still suck at that and have no idea.
Odd is memeing for Yub-Yub again, who is Yub-Yub. That is all that needs be said for Yub-Yub.
I see how it is

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_20211109-063147_Instagram.jpg

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote Count:

Odd - Lance > Worm Juice
One Last Username - Lurko
Tiara - Worm Juice > Hunter > Worm Juice
Yub - Worm Juice
Lurko - Worm Juice
Worm Juice - Lance

Worm Juice - 5
Lurko - 1
Lance - 1

Worm Juice will be the lynch

Ultra

THE BEAR
Flavor will come later.

Worm Juice was lynched! He was:

You are Sidney Gottlieb, the CIA Chemist

gottlieb.jpg

[Mind Control Experiment] (Bookie) Once per night, pick a target player to be the subject of a mind control experiment, and a player to be the victim.

If the subject player has a vote placed on the victim by the end of the day, the experiment is considered a success. Following a successful experiment [Mind Control Experiment] will be upgraded to a new ability.

[Poisoner in Chief] Once per game, you may attempt to poison a player, in place of the mafia's regular NK. If successful, the following night that player is superkilled.

Wincon: Reach parity with town.

Raem has been modkilled due to inactivity. He was an MK Ultra Victim.

Night Two Commences. Please send your actions in within 12 hours, if any.​

Lurko

Preeminent
Flavor will come later.

Worm Juice was lynched! He was:

You are Sidney Gottlieb, the CIA Chemist

gottlieb.jpg

[Mind Control Experiment] (Bookie) Once per night, pick a target player to be the subject of a mind control experiment, and a player to be the victim.

If the subject player has a vote placed on the victim by the end of the day, the experiment is considered a success. Following a successful experiment [Mind Control Experiment] will be upgraded to a new ability.

[Poisoner in Chief] Once per game, you may attempt to poison a player, in place of the mafia's regular NK. If successful, the following night that player is superkilled.

Wincon: Reach parity with town.

Raem has been modkilled due to inactivity. He was an MK Ultra Victim.

Night Two Commences. Please send your actions in within 12 hours, if any.​
Damn. Modkilled, that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back