• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Archived MK Ultra Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
"Frank Rudolph Emmanuel Olson was an American bacteriologist, biological warfare scientist, and an employee of the United States Army Biological Warfare Laboratories (USBWL) who worked at Camp Detrick (now Fort Detrick) in Maryland. At a meeting in rural Maryland, he was covertly dosed with LSD by his colleague Sidney Gottlieb (head of the CIA's MKUltra program) and, nine days later, plunged to his death from the window of the Hotel Statler. The U.S. government first described his death as a suicide, and then as misadventure, while others allege murder. The Rockefeller Commission report on the CIA in 1975 acknowledged their having conducted covert drug studies on fellow agents. Olson's death is one of the most mysterious things to come out of the CIA mind control project MKUltra."

Tiara has died:

You are Frank Olsen, the Town Investigator

Frank_Olson_1952.jpg

[Cop] Once per night, you may perform an alignment check on another player to determine if they are [Innocent] or [Guilty]
[Macho] Any protective abilities will fail on you
[Chemist] If targeted with a drug related ability, you will be informed, and know its effects.

Hidden: [???]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Day 3 begins​

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Is this all you will say in your defense? weak.
That makes zero sense. Your entire accusation is "I used x ability of said poster who happens to be dead". Which is more convenient now that Tiara is dead. Which is further reinforced because I tried to talk with Ratchet with my ability before he was killed when said cop (Tiara) got taken out. So how do you rationalize this as me being scum?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Who told you all of my role got published?
Unless Ultra lied, this is a pretty bog standard vanilla mafia game. So I'm not buying your claim about what your role can do. Also how are you making the connection I have any ties to OLU at all? You are just blindly saying shit and its dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back