Announcement My Pokemans, let me show you them?

w3W0Jen.jpg

5ddxSKE.jpg

yJ0Pwtt.jpg

xF07rX8.jpg

T3GE6Bc.jpg

Thread dedicated to the local beesucker @Some Schlub ! Not gonna name a Pokemon after you cause I don't wanna make fun of my Pokemon, you know.

Some Schlub

Preeminent
You coulda named Quilava something like "BurningLow" or something, I dunno. :doge

Also, if you're going for a physical Butterfree, if it has Compoundeyes ability, you're gonna want Sleep Powder, Bug Bite (Caterpie lvl15)/U-Turn, Aerial Ace, and some fourth thing. :doge

Some Schlub

Preeminent
Impish Bellsprout --> Victreebel:
Leaf Blade (Lvl 47 for Victreebel)
Gastro Acid (Lvl 47 for Weepinbell)
Secret Power (For the shit of it)
Knock Off/Whatever

My God you really are a nerd... I'm making a team based on whatever poke I like visually man.

Also BURN makes sense each time my guy sends the burning fucker out with a "GO BUUUUURN" battlecry.

Also named the red haired sissy Cherry before realising that's in the town's name, I just wanted to humiliate him :skully

To be frank this is exciting for me, technically the gen I know the most is 5 since I put the most hours in BW and know almost every poke in that game. These I know only from watching the anime as a kid.

Yknow, for a Bug Maniac, you're kinda fukkin' picky. :doge
For a "friend" you sure know close to nothing about me :mhm

If something is a bug, has bugs or is inspired by bugs doesn't mean I like it. For example Hollow Knight, A Bug's Life and most ant games do nothing for me. Just because I like bugs doesn't mean I have to like them all, after all for a group that contains around 80% of all complex life on the planet I can afford to be choosy :catskully

Back