• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Announcement My Pokemans, let me show you them?

w3W0Jen.jpg

5ddxSKE.jpg

yJ0Pwtt.jpg

xF07rX8.jpg

T3GE6Bc.jpg

Thread dedicated to the local beesucker @Some Schlub ! Not gonna name a Pokemon after you cause I don't wanna make fun of my Pokemon, you know.

Some Schlub

Preeminent
You coulda named Quilava something like "BurningLow" or something, I dunno. :doge

Also, if you're going for a physical Butterfree, if it has Compoundeyes ability, you're gonna want Sleep Powder, Bug Bite (Caterpie lvl15)/U-Turn, Aerial Ace, and some fourth thing. :doge

Some Schlub

Preeminent
Impish Bellsprout --> Victreebel:
Leaf Blade (Lvl 47 for Victreebel)
Gastro Acid (Lvl 47 for Weepinbell)
Secret Power (For the shit of it)
Knock Off/Whatever

My God you really are a nerd... I'm making a team based on whatever poke I like visually man.

Also BURN makes sense each time my guy sends the burning fucker out with a "GO BUUUUURN" battlecry.

Also named the red haired sissy Cherry before realising that's in the town's name, I just wanted to humiliate him :skully

To be frank this is exciting for me, technically the gen I know the most is 5 since I put the most hours in BW and know almost every poke in that game. These I know only from watching the anime as a kid.

Yknow, for a Bug Maniac, you're kinda fukkin' picky. :doge
For a "friend" you sure know close to nothing about me :mhm

If something is a bug, has bugs or is inspired by bugs doesn't mean I like it. For example Hollow Knight, A Bug's Life and most ant games do nothing for me. Just because I like bugs doesn't mean I have to like them all, after all for a group that contains around 80% of all complex life on the planet I can afford to be choosy :catskully

Back