Name a Shounen MC that can beat Ainz

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A Shounen character of your choice replaces Climb in this scene.

Goal of the thread is to shut his ass up.

Round 1: Weakest character you can think of

Round 2: Your pick, go nuts

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh, this will be fun :maybe

Let's start with an easy one: Ichiro Suzuki/Satou Pendragon from Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody.

Dude is solidly planetary (as in one time he was flying around in space and picked up a planetoid to use as a sword against a Cthullu monster) and not only has resistance to basically everything Ainz can use but also has some kind of "you can't bypass my resistance" skill meaning GoALiD isn't going to work :kobeha

He's also FTL, if the whole "flying around in space" thing didn't make that clear.

He's also the platonic ideal of "boring ass generic MC" in modern LN :maybe

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Round 1: Medaka Kurokami. Likely weaker physically. But way faster from copying Hinokage's "theme song" ability, and has more than enough copied hax to fuck Ainz up.

Round 2: Shinrabanshoman. Dude can fuck with the concept of death to "lessen the value of life", rewind time, transmute the embodiment of despair into Soul Eater's sun, etc...

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
You know what? Fuck it, the hilarity of this is too much. Kai from Beyblade roasts his ass with Dranzer. Imagine Ainz' reaction to getting soloed by a spinning top.:russ:mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Asta, obviously. :mjpls

I would also say Touma but Ainz... can fly lmao

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I nominate Shiki Granbell

He already pounded an MMO geek who let his power in the virtual world go to his head to become another Ainz

1:52 Ainz going to be catching those hands with his face

Back