Mafia Training Simulation Newbies' Mafia 1 - Signups Thread (4/9)

YOU SHALL NOT PASS

• ONGOING GAME NAME
    SMALL GAME BANNER (provided by Watson)

! It is now night phase. Please send in your actions @HOST within 24 hours.

COUNTDOWN UNTIL DAYPHASE: COUNTDOWN LINK

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean yeah we never needed absolute beginners, though that would be very nice

Feel free to invite OBD people you think might like it

Reactions: Ral

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Also @Cubey you're in now, hopefully you can use a role in a way that doesn't cripple your alignment this time :P

• LULZ

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Damn we're getting notifications for the game. Hey, why not creating a list of the available games on the forum's home page?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Was expecting experienced people not to shit on the concept :francis: Oh well

Look if they wanna play just throw em right into the grinder. They gotta get tunneled by Aurelian, get called a muppet by a couple of hopped up Brits, be subjected to emotional manipulation, gaslighting, get angleshot, lynched, framed. They gotta know what they're signing up for!

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not having a game of this kind but there is an experienced player behind every player as a coach? We would compare which guy's disciple is the best.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not having a game of this kind but there is an experienced player behind every player as a coach? We would compare which guy's disciple is the best.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
You should do a separate game with extra players used as coaches that an in-game player can seek advice from. Perfect way to handhold initially until new players like myself get more comfortable with the rules, roles, phases, how to spot a wolf in sheeps clothing, etc.
:pepesip

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah at this point I'm not expecting this game to go ahead :francis:

Doesn't matter I guess

Back