• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

NF banned crew

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Whats with notification on main page ?
Someone thought it would be tolerated to throw personal, petty jabs toward another member here already (which isn't cool at all), so instead of singling them out, Ral decided to address this entire place in case anyone follows suit and thinks this behavior is allowed.
We want it to be abundantly clear that flames, jabs, derogatory remarks and past drama will not be tolerated on this forum. I said it before, but if someone here must vent or flame, they do it on Discord or in my PMs. It's okay to vent elsewhere, it's okay to feel what you feel, but don't act on it.

This isn't going to be a free-for-all situation just because Ral was kind enough to host and create a new forum for every one of you.

But this notice doesn't address you specifically (it's everyone) and you've never made trouble, and I presume that you're not going to make any. You never did, anyway.

Leng

Illustrious
But this notice doesn't address you specifically (it's everyone) and you've never made trouble, and I presume that you're not going to make any. You never did, anyway.
I probably will but the notice will make me reflect on my actions afterwards.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
We want it to be abundantly clear that flames, jabs, derogatory remarks and past drama will not be tolerated on this forum. I said it before, but if someone here must vent or flame, they do it on Discord or in my PMs. It's okay to vent elsewhere, it's okay to feel what you feel, but don't act on it.
Because you decided to single out my post for "flaming" and derogatory remarks when the entirety of this site for the last couple days have been going haywire over (you know who I'm talking about) and his "shenanigans", so to speak.

You should have left my post alone as it is since it was going to be just that post. By no means was I going to go further with the issue, yea?

E

Example

Unconfirmed
forum alive for a 2 days and drama already :mjlol
This place was born off the ashes of those fallen comrades that were burnt to a crisp because someone got slightly insecure that a bunch of other people decided to take some of NF's "property" and decide to replicate it :kobeha

But at least without it this place wouldn't even exist because of inactivity.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Because you decided to single out my post for "flaming" and derogatory remarks when the entirety of this site for the last couple days have been going haywire over (you know who I'm talking about) and his "shenanigans", so to speak.

You should have left my post alone as it is since it was going to be just that post. By no means was I going to go further with the issue, yea?
That announcement is directed to everyone, not just you. Did your comment spark the need to give everyone a reminder that behavior and flaming like that isn't allowed? Yes.

Don't play the obtuse card, you know exactly what you're doing. If you felt put on the spot, I'm sorry, but this wasn't going to be overlooked.

There's a difference between throwing generic insults at a site administrator who has denied the allegations thrown against him and throwing personal insults toward a member and using their irl problems against them as a way to conveniently shit on them. Like, literally for no reason. That commentary should not have been made is the point.

It has nothing to do with you; it has everything to do with your comment.
If anyone else does it--flames, makes toxic remarks about their personal shit, whatever, they're going to be warned aswell. Simple as.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
this place is in direct conflict with mbxx right now which has gotten most of the users here banned or treated like shit on NF. compare that with bringing up weird personal jabs at someone for something in the past including their race for some reason (though i can probably guess at what that reason is). pretty different bud

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

It isn't about you specifically. There is a difference in lambasting the potato man vs bringing up specific history of a current member's spouse here. We want that kind of old drama shit left in the ashes of the past, not here.

Is that understood?

Pericolo

Illustrious
this forum only accepts fighting if it's with knives in a physical arena

and the obd, because that's fun shit
the obd can also do the arena thing if they like

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Crafting a drama post has extra pizazz when you know it's gonna be good :cat
But...but...the Alley produces drama filled pizza moments each and every day!

Some days catch your attention span more than others though.

Because it's always an entertainment for others to go ham on people there for arguably exaggerated offenses.

Son Goku

Notorious
But...but...the Alley produces drama filled pizza moments each and every day!

Some days catch your attention span more than others though.

Because it's always an entertainment for others to go ham on people there for arguably exaggerated offenses.
I moved out of that style of posting and the alley in recent years to avoid it once I didn't know most of the userbase. But, sometimes I do get the temptation :espurrtf. Thinking about some of those old threads were peak NF.

Back