• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

NF banned crew

mbxx

You think this forum would stop me? When EU regulations couldn't stop me? When whiny bitching about compressed avatars couldn't stop me?

NOBODY can stop me. All of you are insignificant compared to my FANVerse worker ants that work everyday to keep the community alive so I could eventually sell it.

I AM THE GREATEST FORUM SITE OWNER IN THE WORLD. I AM THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN.

Kneel before my power :vegeta

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You think this forum would stop me? When EU regulations couldn't stop me? When whiny bitching about compressed avatars couldn't stop me?

NOBODY can stop me. All of you are insignificant compared to my FANVerse worker ants that work everyday to keep the community alive so I could eventually sell it.

New forum who dis :mhm

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

>tfw the ants won’t just walk out on you already

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Just piss Yeff off enough~
JFF -> Jeff -> Yeff

Is the next step Yiff?

E67Vp9R.png

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

Wk8aVnM.png

:pepesip

E

Example

Unconfirmed
So you guys want this place to transform itself into TMF 2.0 or nah?
Whatever remains of TMF that exists are pretty much contained in a discord server so maybe the guys over there can check this place out...

if they want to.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Whatever remains of TMF that exists are pretty much contained in a discord server so maybe the guys over there can check this place out...

if they want to.
The Millennium Forums? How's the crowd there? We are looking for sane people, no more crazies pls :expepe

E

Example

Unconfirmed
The Millennium Forums? How's the crowd there? We are looking for sane people, no more crazies pls :expepe
To be honest, after their forums stopped existing, the only thing I heard from them was that they created a discord server somewhere.

Too bad I don't have the link to that server so I can't access it.

They might also have rules against advertisement of places so it could be tricky to advertise a new fledgling forum, but I dunno.

Reactions: Ral

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
:c

if they want to.
What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?

Back