• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Nikola Tesla (Fate/Grand Order) VS Nikola Tesla (Petals Of Reincarnation)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
68874466_p0.png

VS

Nikola Tesla

latest

In-character

Who wins?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Hikola Tesla from POR is strong enough that his basic shots of electricity can blow holes through mountains and with a charged shot he destroyed the Eurasian permafrost.

image_-_2021-11-10T182825.826.png

By the way the Nobel line is referring to Nobel destroying Australia with a Anti-matter bomb.

xpIRRRT.jpeg

MWi2ilm.jpeg
7BTY4YB.jpeg
RqT0vzx.jpeg
V680rzT.jpeg

image_-_2021-11-10T182630.499.png

He also says in the manga that he either destroyed or says he could destroy a planet. I need to check.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
I'm feeling nice today

is there even a single feat above MCB levels of energy because all I've seen from army fighters wouldn't top building level
rJLYEI2.png

IbTBNUQ.png

n9mehu1.png
He vaporized an area of permafrost larger than 1/3rd of australia. In fact, if the circle on that map is to be believed it might be even larger. See how that mountain just disintegrates in front of him.

The powerlevels really escalated at some point... although only like one character scales to this besides himself.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Okay, that puts him on the level of older scaling and he still gets wrecked cause of newer scaling

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Gets blitzed regardless, given that RnK has shit speed. But yeah, I guess power is an issue too.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Don't remember any more impressive statements or feats for him.
Tesla kinda wasn't much in the story since then.

Did Tesla get new feats? Wasn't his best one saying that he could destroy America?

That and with Edison, he held back 28 Demon God Pillars:

And yes, there are 28 of them, meant to be the equivalent of Clan Calatin.

To put this into perspective, ONE Demon God Pillar disconnected from Solomon was the reason why the floating landmass the size of a Country Laputa was even able to happen to begin with AND it was still capable of fighting until it and all of it's energy was completely gone from Caladbolg.

And speaking of that and going with Tesla's "boast"

Only Edison tries to deny it... but it's Edison...
And the Turas Realta Manga in America explicitly shows Fergus explicitly was threatening the entire Singularity(which IS the entirety of the US) with his Caladbolg.

So yeah, Tesla isn't full of shit in the slightest...
And Nikola Tesla FGO Also has Galvanism:
Fate/complete material IV: Extra material - Fate/Apocrypha - Frankenstein, p.332-333
  • Galvanism
Unrestricted conversion and accumulation of magical energy and bio-electric energy. Thaumaturgical attacks involving no material existence -- wind manipulation, energy bullets, beam attacks -- are converted to electricity and rendered without effect, discharged into the environment. Absorbed electricity may be used to implement rapid self-repair and physical attribute reinforcement. Like Phlogiston and Ether, the concept of Galvinism, which explains organic activity as a bio-electric process, falls under the domain of Alchemy.

So it turns a major stomp into a murder whole sale as Servants can carry enough Mana to equal an Ocean(This is stated in Summer 4 and shown with Summer Jeanne's and Musashi's NP and I can show that proof if you want me to).

Okay so I checked and apparently Tesla needs a railgun to destroy planets.

0039-026.png

If he has that Railgun, he actually would have the chance to win...
But of course, if their speed isn't up to snuff, Tesla would have killed him a 1000 times over before he tried.
Servants are Relativistic - FTL at max and even at their worst, they are still Lightning timers due to Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison and Ivan The Terrible explicitly using Lightning as their attacks.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
That and with Edison, he held back 28 Demon God Pillars:

And yes, there are 28 of them, meant to be the equivalent of Clan Calatin.

To put this into perspective, ONE Demon God Pillar disconnected from Solomon was the reason why the floating landmass the size of a Country Laputa was even able to happen to begin with AND it was still capable of fighting until it and all of it's energy was completely gone from Caladbolg.

And speaking of that and going with Tesla's "boast"

Only Edison tries to deny it... but it's Edison...
And the Turas Realta Manga in America explicitly shows Fergus explicitly was threatening the entire Singularity(which IS the entirety of the US) with his Caladbolg.

So yeah, Tesla isn't full of shit in the slightest...
And Nikola Tesla FGO Also has Galvanism:
Fate/complete material IV: Extra material - Fate/Apocrypha - Frankenstein, p.332-333

So it turns a major stomp into a murder whole sale as Servants can carry enough Mana to equal an Ocean(This is stated in Summer 4 and shown with Summer Jeanne's and Musashi's NP and I can show that proof if you want me to).

How big is Laputa? As I posted above Tesla casually destroyed a huge chunk of Asia, and said damage was stated to be bigger than Nobel taking a huge part of Australia.

He should be able to equal Tesla's firepower. Though yeah speeds a problem. Looking through the manga the only speed feats are supersonic.

How big is Laputa?

Travel (Low End) = 29,487.29 meters
Travel (High End) = 35,383.282 meters

This is done under the (correct) assumption that the hollow Laputa comes from is the size of a Country. This is also noticeable as Laputa in the FGO Map selection has a Mountain Range on it as well as other floating rocks due to the sole Demon God Pillar:

iyyesfM.png

As I posted above Tesla casually destroyed a huge chunk of Asia, and said damage was stated to be bigger than Nobel taking a huge part of Australia.

Remember that Nikola Tesla(FGO) was able to hold off 28 Demon God Pillars(with the aid of Edison of course but it still matters alot as Tesla is explicitly the stronger of the two) and Phenex wasn't connected to fully show off their ridiculous power and tanking like those can do. So they would be at that same powerlevel so combined, their power would be similar.

And again, remember that Servants are capable of some truly ridiculous levels of damage even without TNR:

And that was primarily due to Galvanism on why Sieg-fried could spam those constantly... which Tesla has at it's highest rank of A+

And then there's the Space-Time Dislocation FGO Tesla can do at TNR:
Noble Phantasm
System・Keraunos: The Legend of Mankind・Advent of Thunder and Lightning
Class: Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~99
Maximum number of Targets: 400

System・Keraunos.
Something that the great achievements of his lifetime and the mystery from a large number of supernatural myths sublimated into.
The ability to manipulate electromagnetism. It possesses such a might, that people are given the impression as if it was the second coming of the Gods of Lightning and Thunder mentioned in a multitude of myths and legends.
Generally, it launches an attack by the means of electromagnetic projection. The existence of this long-distance attack is what qualifies Nikola Tesla, who's originally not a Heroic Spirit that possess a bow or any sort of shooting weapon, as an Archer.
With the release of its True Name, the surrounding area is destroyed with the 「generation of a limited, artificial fracture in space-time」. It's one hell of an offensive and defensive Noble Phantasm, but its fuel consumption is relatively poor.
It's important to pay attention to how much mana one has left since this Noble Phantasm will suck it up in the blink of an eye.
The mana consumption with its True Name released is especially enormous.
(Replenishing his mana with the electricity stored by Galvanism while fighting is his primary combat style as an Archer.)

Yeah, the mana consumption is a problem... but that's the reason why Galvanism exists... so I would say they would be relatively equal considering while Asia is one of the biggest Continents, a major part wouldn't alone be enough to surpass blowing up the entirety of the US for example.

Though yeah speeds a problem. Looking through the manga the only speed feats are supersonic.

Yeah, he would basically get massively squashed then.
Kinda hilarious. This series has the firepower to match Servants in Fate but not the speed.
Records of Ragnarok has the speed but their firepower isn't up to snuff by comparison.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
So, to put some numbers on RnK Tesla's feat:
It's said he sublimated (i.e. vaporized) the permafrost ground in Russia in an area of over 1/3rd that of australia.
Australia's area is 7,617,930 square kilometres and a third of that is 2539310km^2.
Now permafrost in Siberia, where that happened, can get 1.494km deep.
As low end we can use 100m = 0.1km which is the low-end thickness in continuous zones (i.e. those one level less cold)
2539310km^2 * 0.1 km = 253931 km^3 = 2.53931e20 cc
2539310km^2 * 1.494km = 3793729.14 km^3 = 3.79372914e21 cc

25700 J/cc is our usual vaporization value for ground, I think. So:
25700 J/cc * 2.53931e20 cc = 6.5260267e24 J = 1.6 Petatons of TNT (Low-End)
25700 J/cc * 3.79372914e21 cc = 9.7498838898e25 J = 23.3 Petatons of TNT (High-End)

That means Continent level to higher Continent level.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
So basically, they would match each other in power at best then outside of the Railgun?
Alright, that makes sense.
Nasu/Fate Hell Explanation

Don't even know why I make this stuff sometimes if that's the take away you have for the power of those in this general tier. Excalibur nukes Grail Mud. Lesser in both quantity and quality of Grail Mud is something 30% Arcueid is incapable of killing despite the upper limits of her Marble Phantasm even in that state. 4 Petals of Rho Aias can block a solid fraction of Excalibur before breaking, off setting enough of its power to allow Bellerophon to come out on top where as it was demonstrably weaker otherwise. Hrunting can penetrate that same number of petals. Hrunting is merely an A ranked Broken Phantasm at best.

Nasu/Fate Hell Explanation

Don't even know why I make this stuff sometimes if that's the take away you have for the power of those in this general tier. Excalibur nukes Grail Mud. Lesser in both quantity and quality of Grail Mud is something 30% Arcueid is incapable of killing despite the upper limits of her Marble Phantasm even in that state. 4 Petals of Rho Aias can block a solid fraction of Excalibur before breaking, off setting enough of its power to allow Bellerophon to come out on top where as it was demonstrably weaker otherwise. Hrunting can penetrate that same number of petals.

I was trying to be fair there LMFAO.
And to be more fair, I didn't know Tesla fit into that category either and that is my fault there.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I was trying to be fair there LMFAO.
And to be more fair, I didn't know Tesla fit into that category either and that is my fault there.
I did name that link "Hell" for a reason :maybe

Namely, hell is the fact most of this hobby's foundation can blame Dragon Ball for how a given verse power scales. Using DB as a template for most franchises is fair in so much its streamlined, but following the trail to its logical conclusion leaves a rather homogeneous picture as an end result

I did name that link "Hell" for a reason :maybe

Namely, hell is the fact most of this hobby's foundation can blame Dragon Ball for how a given verse power scales. Using DB as a template for most franchises is fair in so much its streamlined, but following the trail to its logical conclusion leaves a rather homogeneous picture as an end result

Alright, that makes more sense then.
I'm seriously going to have to give that Fate/Hell thing a damn good look then.

Well if FGO Nikola Tesla is also Planetary, then Petals Nikola Tesla loses in every regard then.

@ChaosTheory123 OOOH, I get what you mean now. Tesla's lightning would be similar to Gordius Wheel right? And as that stacked to being stronger than Artoria and Diarmuird's full strength, yeah that would place Tesla way up there due to everything else you stated.

I keep forgetting to actually stack it in that fashion thus I went at it how I usually do and keep characters' feats separate to themselves(outside of speed)

Back